TRUE Friction™ Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pads (085-1987) by Beck Arnley®. TRUE Friction™ is designed using the same material recommended by your vehicle’s manufacturer. Each pad is engineered for a perfect fit and precise stop. TRUE Friction™, is the TRUE pad material meant for your specific vehicle... making it the TRUE choice.
|Series: TRUE Friction™|
|Friction Material: Ceramic|
|Hardware Option: Not Included|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- Specifically designed to MATCH OE friction material type
- Precision cut edges to ensure a true fit for each vehicle application
- Based in OE friction material type, formulated to minimize brake dust
- Chemically and Mechanically bonded shims help eliminate braking noise
- Sold as Set for Two Wheels
Beck Arnley® is a leading supplier of OE quality parts for import cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Established 100 hundred years ago, the company offers premium brakes, engine management parts, cooling system parts, electrical parts, and fluids that meet OE specifications in form, fit, and function. Beck/Arnley also makes installation easier by adding product enhancements, sets, and kits. The company started with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioned to import vehicles and import car parts in the 1950s. Beck/Arnley continues its tradition of sourcing part by part finding the perfect manufacturer for each application.