PedalMonster™ Throttle Controller with iDash 1.8 DataMonster™ Monitor (64313) by Banks®. Improve throttle response, adjustable and safe. Bring your vehicle to life with PedalMonster. City, Sport, Track with 30 levels of control. The only OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller. Adjustable low-speed trim, reverse safety, and ActiveSafety circuitry included!
|Trouble Codes: Read and Clear
|Connector Type: Molex MX64
- City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
- OBD-II connected
- ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry
- Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
- Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
- Powered by +12v via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
- Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge and mobile app
- View PedalMonster's activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values
- Read up to 80 OBDII Mode 01 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented OBDII Density (exclusive to Banks)
- Adds Data-Logging functionality (incl 4gb micro-SD)
- Log up 100 parameters at a time
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift & RPM Light
- Connect multiple iDash 1.8 gauges
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
City, Sport and Track, each with 10 levels of refinement, allows you to tune out "dead spots" found in many pedals, making your throttle more responsive. PedalMonster can be adjusted on-the-fly through the iDash or phone application. Simply take your foot off the pedal momentarily to adjust the mode or sensitivity level.
TRACK - 10 levels of increased sensitivity in the lower pedal travel range with boosted resolution in the upper travel range for finer control on the track. More power is delivered sooner making it ideal for performance and track use.
SPORT - 10 levels of improved sensitivity throughout for a more responsive driving experience. Gives your vehicle a sportier feel with a focus on the mid- to high-level throttle. More power is delivered in the mid-range ideal for when you want more get-up-and-go.
CITY - 10 levels mapped for a linear characteristic throughout the pedal travel. Gives a more responsive feeling while retaining a smooth driving experience. Power is focused more on the higher range to prevent unintentional quick acceleration around town, ideal for city driving.
Control- PedalMonster is controlled via iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, or PedalMonster mobile app. View PedalMonster's activity in real-time. When used with iDash, monitor vital engine and transmission OBD-II data, control PedalMonster, Derringer tuner, and other Banks modules.
OBD-II Connected - PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity controller connected via the vehicle's OBD-II port (onboard diagnostics) reading vehicle data, allowing for unmatched control and safety.
OBD-II data makes the following possible:
Safety - PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity device with ActiveSafety. In the event of an internal or external circuit failure the system's seamlessly returns the pedal to stock. When all other devices fail, they leave the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations. Imagine losing power while passing on a two-land road while heading into oncoming traffic. All modern throttle pedals communicate with the vehicle's ECM via two distinct signals (APP1 and APP2). This is done for safety. PedalMonster's Watchdog Circuitry constantly checks for signal linearity between these two signals and monitors input and output values. If it detects any irregularities, PedalMonster returns to stock. PedalMonster's internal circuitry is powered by the reliable +12 volt OBD-II connector. Competitive devices draw current directly from the low-overhead +5 volt throttle pedal circuit, often rendering the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations.
Reverse Safety - PedalMonster returns the vehicle to stock throttle response when in reverse gear (availability varies by vehicle).
Adjustable Low-Speed Trim - This feature allows the driver to adjust the rate at which PedalMonster adds sensitivity at speeds under 10 mph. This helps to avoid spinning the tires in low speed turns or on slippery surfaces.
Banks® provides an entire line of automotive products for diesel cars, trucks, SUVs, marine and motorhome applications. The company's product selection includes air intake parts, exhaust and transmission parts, brake parts, power systems, turbo upgrades, gauges and mounting, along with different electronics. Banks strives to be the number one provider of easy-to-use automotive performance parts built to fulfill the needs of automotive enthusiasts. If you're looking for high-quality parts for your vehicle, Banks is the brand you can rely on.