- 80 Performance Chips
- 90 Performance Chips
- 100 Performance Chips
- 200 Performance Chips
- 4000 Performance Chips
- 5000 Performance Chips
- A3 Performance Chips
- A4 Performance Chips
- A5 Performance Chips
- A6 Performance Chips
- A7 Performance Chips
- A8 Performance Chips
- Cabriolet Performance Chips
- Coupe Performance Chips
- Fox Performance Chips
- Q3 Performance Chips
- Q5 Performance Chips
- Q7 Performance Chips
Audi made a name for itself manufacturing classy, reliable cars, well known all around the world. However, sooner or later, any vehicle requires improvements, and CARiD.com is ready to offer you a number of high-quality parts and accessories. Performance chips become more and more popular devices for customizing any auto. They function the same way as the onboard computers that boost engine power and control all vital systems of the vehicle. Such tuners will be especially interesting to those drivers who want to unlock the full potential of their car.
First of all, you have to decide what you need from the performance chips as there is a great variety of them. If all you need is power, consider the JET Computer Chip or Computer Chip Programmer. These devices offer only basic features, such as horsepower and torque improvement, so they are the best options to start with. There are also other car accessories offering more functions, for instance, the 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier is an absolutely different gadget that allows you to control vehicle system temperatures, including fuel, oil, disc brake, etc. As you see, you have to decide what features are necessary for your driving and purchase a device.
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- GReddy® Informeter-Touch (16001604)Universal Informeter-Touch (16001604) by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- GReddy® e-Manage Ultimate (15500501)Universal e-Manage Ultimate (15500501) by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$589.00
- AEM® Dynamics Module (30-2203)Universal Dynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The...GPS latitude & longitude delivers AEMdata track map functionality via AEMnet CANbusEasily Add GPS, lateral G, altitude, pitch and roll data to engine data logs!$375.00
- TS Performance® MP-8 Luxury EditionMP-8 Luxury Edition by TS Performance®. This MP-8 Luxury Edition computer module can improve the fuel economy and performance of your diesel powered passenger car or SUV. The MP-8 is a simple plug-in module that communicates with...Gain up to 50 Hp increase20% increase in fuel economy$625.50
- AEM® AQ1 Data LoggerUniversal AQ1 Data Logger by AEM®.Records and stores a wide range of vehicle data so it can be downloaded and analyzedKit includes data logger module with 2GB SD card, dust cover, mounting hardware, USB cable, and instructions$168.29 - $374.82
- Innovate Motorsports® OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface (3832)Universal OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface by Innovate Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$241.80
- Auto Meter® User Configurable LCD Dash Display (6021)Universal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. The Auto Meter Competition LCD Display (8-1/2"w x 5-1/4"h x 1-3/8"d) is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition.7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$3,499.95
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance Module (67035)V-Force Plus Performance Module (67035) by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- TS Performance® Luxury Series MP8 Performance Chip (7110101)Luxury Series MP8 Performance Chip (7110101) by TS Performance®. HP Gain: up to 65 HP. This MP-8 Luxury Edition computer module can improve the fuel economy and performance of your diesel powered passenger car or SUV. The MP-8 is a...Gain up to 50 Hp increase20% increase in fuel economy$625.50
- COMP Cams® EZ-TCU™ Transmission Control Unit (30282-KIT)Universal EZ-TCU™ Transmission Control Unit (30282-KIT) by COMP Cams®. Includes: Transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness. Includes: Trans Control Unit, Hand-Held Display, OEM-Quality Wiring Harness.No software, laptop or experience neededMaximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness and shift speed$637.48
- COMP Cams® Electronic Transmission Controller Kit (301002)Universal Electronic Transmission Controller Kit (301002) by COMP Cams®. Includes: Software, Wire Harness. This top-of-the-line product is engineered to ensure excellent driving performance and help your vehicle achieve optimum...Fully ProgrammableReal-Time Switchable Dual Calibrations$821.71
- High Tech Turbo® Controller (G004)Controller by High Tech Turbo®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by High Tech Turbo features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$43.90
- High Tech Turbo® Controller (G001)Controller by High Tech Turbo®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by High Tech Turbo features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$96.35
- Hypertech® Temperature Module (89000)Universal Temperature Module by Hypertech®. These Hyperpac Temperature Modules measure exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and display the information on your Hyperpac performance computer screen. These kits contain software, the...Developed to keep the EGT at approximately 1350 degrees Fahrenheit, even when towing maximum loads.Easy Installation$345.55
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Audi Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150