- Full KitsAudi A6
- (8)Bumpers & ValancesAudi A6
- (85)Custom HoodsAudi A6
- (8)Bumper LipsAudi A6
- CanardsAudi A6
- Custom FendersAudi A6
- (7)Side SkirtsAudi A6
- (1)Trunk LidsAudi A6
- Body Side MoldingsAudi A6
- ScoopsAudi A6
- (32)SpoilersAudi A6
- (10)Vertical DoorsAudi A6
- (663)HeadlightsAudi A6
- (3,681)Custom WheelsAudi A6
- (25)Light CoversAudi A6
There is a variety of options to customize the exterior of your Audi A6. To give your vehicle a sporty look without spending a lot of money, you can simply mount a rear spoiler to your car's trunk lid. However, if you want to make your A6 more aerodynamic and lower to the ground, then you can try body kits for the bumpers, side skirts and fenders. We've collected a great number of Audi A6 body kits specifically designed to fit your vehicle's sub model and year. Moreover, each of them is produced by only the most trusted makers in the biz.
Body kits from our collection are generally made of carbon fiber or polyurethane. Carbon fiber is a lightweight material and is very popular among car owners, however, not as demanded as polyurethane. Polyurethane body kit parts are popular options with automotive enthusiast because of their resistance to damage and because they won't crack in cold weather conditions. Besides, polyurethane is a very durable material, and parts made of it last longer. When installing the components of a body kit, it's important to make sure that the installer is a knowledgeable and skilled technician.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...Easy installationSuperior product quality$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$114.30 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Duraflex® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$143.10 - $503.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Duraflex® CT-R Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (109004)CT-R Style Body Kit (109004) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirt Rocker Panelss, Rear Bumper Cover. Don't neglect the front of your car. Get the total...$469.80
- Duraflex® CT-R Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (109005)CT-R Style Body Kit (109005) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 10 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirt Rocker Panelss, Rear Bumper Cover, Roof Wing Spoiler, Grille, Hood, Fenders, Trunk....$1,392.30
- Duraflex® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (103810)VIP Style Body Kit (103810) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Don't neglect the front of your car. Get the total custom effect with...$540.90
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (98AUA64DET-099)Euro Tech Style Body Kit (98AUA64DET-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$769.69
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Audi A6 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro