Exhaust Manifold by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold is developed off of the original parts specifications, to ensure it will install and perform like intended. This design is manufactured with high grade metals best suited for that application, from grey-iron to more advanced ductile and stainless steel applications. Each unit is machine finished to guarantee flanges are perfectly flat, mount evenly and do not leak. Commonly needed upper and lower gaskets, along with lower flange hardware are included (along with heatshields and plugs if needed for the particular application.) These manifolds are backed by ATP limited lifetime warranty.
- Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unit
- High grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage
- Precision machine finished providing smooth installation and leak free performance
- Upper and lower flange gaskets along with lower flange hardware are included
- Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
ATP® was founded on July, 1955, and is currently known as one of the market leaders of automotive products consumed by professionals and do-it-yourselfers. The company is located in the northern suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Operating out of its own 92,000 sq. ft. facility, ATP offers a comprehensive product line that includes automatic transmission filter kits, repair kits, exhaust manifold kits, harmonic balancers, timing covers, cables, flywheel and ring gears, interior vent filters, and chemicals. With its dedication to perfection, ATP provides its clients with products which ensure lasting value and lead industry standards and practices to "zero defects."