Universal VT56 Comprehensive TPMS Service Tool by ATEQ®. The VT56 is the all-in-one comprehensive TPMS tool with coverage for American, European and Asian vehicles. Its advanced features and functions provides complete TPMS management. Thanks to frequent updates, it includes all new TPMS sensors and vehicles, immediately when introduced each year.
- Select MMY via VIN Scan
- Activate, Decode and display sensor information
- Comprehensive MMY specific relearn procedures
- Display OBDII location on tool screen
- TPMS reset via OBDII on applicable vehicles
- Retrieve TPMS DTC codes on applicable vehicles
- Key Fob Testing Function
- Multi-lingual, 18 languages
- ECU unlocking for Toyota family of vehicles
- Worldwide TPMS technical support
Founded in 1975, ATEQ® is a $100 million global company with offices in more than 20 countries and 37 cities. The company has divided its expertise in three divisions: Leak Flow Testing, Aviation and TPMS. ATEQ TPMS is the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools for both assembly lines and tire repair shops. Since the concept of TPMS, ATEQ has introduced the most advanced technological features to distributors and suppliers worldwide. ATEQ engineers sell and service the TPMS lines to more than 5,000 car assembly manufacturers and suppliers. More than 30 engineers work all year long to improve the measurement quality of ATEQ’s TPMS systems and create the best TPMS tools. That is far more engineers than any of our competitors.