Super Rim™ Fender Flares by Air Design®. Air Design's Super R.I.M™ Fender Flares incorporate proprietary SUPER-BOLT (PAT.) fixing system that adheres to the vehicle's surface, mechanically robust fixation and a very precise Fit.
|Material: ABS Plastic
|Includes Lights: No
|Installation Type: Bolt-On
|Drilling Required: Yes
- Mechanical fixation to the body line, to eliminate all vibration and paint damage
- Mud flap "anti-splash" contour that widens the bottom of the flare, protecting the sides of the vehicle
- Advanced aerodynamic mud flap integrated into air design fender flares, stops rocks and road debris from chipping you vehicle's paint
- Parts are molded using high-tech multilayer black ABS senosan polymer and top coated on their surface for extra UV protection and strength using a German OEM approved 2k satin black paint
What makes Air Design's Fender Flares Superior:
- First: Studied curves and elevated details in every Fender Flare by Air Design, are artfully crafted in accordance to the vehicle original DNA! All Pick-up trucks are different from each other so before Air Design design a new part, first Air Design pay attention to the heritage and identity of every new truck that comes to Air Design studio.
- Second: Patented Super Bolt Technology... The only Fender Flares that features a mechanical fixation to the body line, to eliminate all vibration and paint damage.
- Third: They feature an Integrated Mud Flap "Anti-splash" contour that widens the bottom of the Flare, protecting the sides of the vehicle! This advanced aerodynamic MUD FLAP integrated into Air Design Fender Flares stops rocks and road debris from chipping your vehicle's paint.
- Fourth: The parts are molded using high-tech multilayer Black ABS Senosan polymer from Austria, and are top coated on their surface for extra UV Protection and extra strength using a German OEM approved 2K Satin Black Paint.
Over more than 28 years, in cooperation with the automotive industry, Air Design® Car Styling division, designs, develops and produces Special Edition and original accessory components molded in plastic, aluminum and steel, for exterior and interior applications in passenger vehicles. Founded in 1991, Air Design® has consolidated as a leading Product Development firm and State of the Art Specialty Equipment production plant, currently exporting to more than 30 countries worldwide. Air Design® employs approximately 250 engineers, designers, plant personnel from over 15 different countries that collaborate at our plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico City and at Air Design® USA in Oceanside, California. Experience, creativity, innovation and teamwork are the values that characterizes Air Design®'s business involvement with OEM and Final Consumers.