- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing®. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...Replaces your factory hoodHelps restore your vehicle's appearance$358.00 - $666.33
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- Buddy Club® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Buddy Club®. Set your vehicle apart from the rest with this superior carbon fiber hood from Buddy Club. Delivering sleek race looks and outstanding performance, this functional hood is a great option to go for tuners...Boosts your vehicle's style to a whole new levelImproves air flow to keep your engine running cooler$891.00 - $945.00
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i®. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...Scoops cool air straight into your engine compartmentHelps bring down damaging high temperatures$165.33 - $392.45
- Duraflex® Spyder Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102211)Universal Spyder Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 54.5'' x 39'', and 2.5'' scoop opening. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Comes complete with Signature Black Finish$107.10
- Duraflex® Spyder 2 Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102210)Universal Spyder 2 Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 41.75" front to back, 31.75" side to side at back, 24.75" from side to side at front, 2.5" scoop opening. Mount this scoop to...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Comes complete with Signature Black Finish$107.10
- Pilot® Vector Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (CZ-277B)Universal Vector Hood Scoop by Pilot®. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Captures the look and style of today's top performance vehicles with long lasting universal hood vents. Will not be affected by extreme weather or car...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$35.46
- Duraflex® Spyder 3 Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102200)Universal Spyder 3 Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. It is the skin of the hood and must be molded onto your OEM hood. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show....Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Revolutionary process combines High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$107.10
- Duraflex® Vortex Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (102227)Universal Vortex Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 45" front to back, 51" side to side and 1.5" scoop height. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Comes complete with Signature Black Finish$107.10
- Duraflex® Super Sport Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (101859)Universal Super Sport Style Hood Scoop by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Mount this scoop to bring cooler air to your engine, or just for show. Either way it'll draw attention to your car. Installation typically...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Comes complete with Signature Black Finish$71.10
- Pilot® Pro-Street Hood Scoop (Unpainted) (CZ-288B)Universal Pro-Street Hood Scoop by Pilot®. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Captures the look and style of today's top performance vehicles with long lasting universal hood vents. Will not be affected by extreme weather or...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$49.30
The hood can be considered as another door of your vehicle. Have you thought about it before? It provides access to the engine compartment of any vehicle, including the Acura car models. Besides, it is a thing both passers-by and drivers see almost all the time. In addition, hoods that have hood vents can improve the operation of the engine. It cannot be denied that such hoods play a great role in giving your vehicle the air it needs for the highest degree of engine performance. So, how can you get an eye candy hood for your Acura car? Nowadays it is unbelievably easy to do with one of the hoods we listed in this section.
Different types of custom hoods are available on our site. You can find here carbon fiber hoods that have light weight and high durability. The next type of hoods is a fiberglass hood. It is made of fiberglass, so your hood won't be ruined or dented by small accidents. Stainless steel hoods are the next kind of hoods presented here. Last but not least hood type we offer for your Acura car is a steel one. The hoods we offer you are made of famous companies such as Seibon, DuraFrex, Wade, Willpak, etc. Each hood type is made in different sizes and has a spectrum of colors to meet any your needs and desires.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.