GM Original Equipment™ Spark Plug Wire Set by ACDelco®. Built to match the Original Equipment in length and fit, ACDelco Professional Ignition Wire Sets also offer a performance advantage over many aftermarket products.
- Designed to match Original Equipment wire sets in critical areas such as cable length and diameter, terminal design and insulator position
- Have broad coverage available for most vehicles on the road today from 1980 to present
- Provide a high degree of Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) suppression
- Are designed to offer fit, form and function for optimum performance
- Kevlar®-reinforced fiberglass core in select sets for increased strength
- Core sheathed in radio-static-absorbent material for increased RFI suppression
- Wire-wound, stainless-steel alloy conductor for maximum spark delivery and RFI suppression on most applications
- A layer of conductive heat-resistant latex for added durability
- Insulating rubber-based compound inner jacket helps minimize voltage drop and enhance durability
- Thick silicone outer jacket for excellent heat resistance
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.