Limited ninety-day and other longer period warranties
Accel Performance Group, which includes Accel, Hays, Lakewood, Mallory, and Mr. Gasket and Quick Time product lines, warrants its products only to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original purchase, except that the following products have longer warranty periods:
- All distributors and starters have a limited one-year warranty.
- All ignition wires have a limited one-year warranty.
- 275+ through 500+ ignition systems have a limited one-year warranty.
All products: Limited one-year warranty, with the exception of the parts that are used in competition and covered by the limited 90-day warranty only.
Who is covered:
The warranty extends to the original purchaser only. No exception.
What is covered:
All parts which are defective in materials or workmanship on original installation only, subject to the following:
What is not covered:
- Products that have been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, improper operational adjustments, tampering, negligence, misuse, or if repaired by anyone other than Accel Performance Group.
- Actual or alleged consequential damages incurred by use of this product.
- Specific for wire sets only: any wires which are burnt, abraded, cracked, torn, ripped, cut, or otherwise damaged due to improper installation.
- Accel Performance Group also does not warrant and disclaims all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications other than those specifically recommended in the current brand catalog.
What Accel Performance Group will do:
The company, at its election, will either repair or replace all defective parts.
No other warranty, express or implied, is applicable to the products or Accel Performance Group. The duration of any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, is limited to the duration of the express warranty herein. Accel Performance Group shall not be liable for the loss of use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other damages, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or inability to use the product, or for any breach of any express or implied warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose applicable to this product.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary state to state.
Materials, components, specifications, colors, model changes, and availability are subject to change without notice or obligation.
The manufacturer’s brand names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are used for reference only and are not to imply that any product is of their manufacture or any association herewith.
Accel Performance Group makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that its products comply with local, state, or federal emission levels, noise levels, or safety standards. The purchaser assumes all responsibility for such use and compliance.
The products sold by Accel Performance Group (Accel, Mr. Gasket, Mallory, Lakewood, Hays, and QuickTime) are nor engineered nor manufactured, for use in any type of aircraft.
Accel Performance Group expressly cautions against the use of any of its products in any type of aircraft. The company expressly disclaims any and all liability, and damages to any person or property, that arise out of, or are in any way, directly or indirectly, related to the use of its products in any type of aircraft. If you choose to ignore this warning, you knowingly assume all risks, liabilities, and damages of any type or variety, that arise out of, or are in any way, directly or indirectly, related to your use of any Accel Performance Group product in any type of aircraft.