Infiniti Q50 Naked Roof 2014-2017, BaseLine Towers Foot Pack by Yakima®. No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjustability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. Easily locks to you vehicle with SKS system (sold separately). Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars.
|Some Assembly Required|
|60 Minutes Complete System Install|
|Weight: 1.25 lbs|
|Dimensions: 5" L x 6" W x 4" H|
- Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters
- Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars
- Tri-axial DropHook™ clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold
- BarBed™ has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs
- Super-simple installation – tool included
- Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating
- Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately)
- RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with StreamLine System Towers (sold separately)
- Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower
- Find the right bar style and length to fit your needs
When heading out on a camping trip, backcountry excursion, or anywhere in between, outfit your prized possession with a stylish and rugged roof rack that will let you take everything you need for whatever the adventure calls for. Designed to deliver exceptional stability, versatility and ease of installation, this is hands down what the doctor ordered for your short or long road trip. Use the muscle of this tough rack made from high tensile tubing to be strong enough to carry all your gear. By providing unmatched durability, this top-notch rack is sure to stand the test of the time.
Pick out yourself a rock solid and reliable roof rack that will maximize your vehicle’s above roof cargo load capacity and free up space for your buddies or valuable things by allowing to secure all that stuff outside of your vehicle. With this rack, it’s easy squeezy lemon peasy to take all you want without making your vehicle’s claustrophobic. It will keep what’s in stow positioned right, preventing load shifting. So, your gear will stay safe and sound during transport, resting on your roof until you need them. This convenient rack provides easy access to the top of your automobile’s roof which makes loading and unloading a snap – just stow it up and get go.
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.