Ford F-450 2011-2015, Radio Replacement Interface by Axxess®. Each Interface auto detects the vehicle it is in and automatically configures itself to work perfectly with that vehicle. Then just plug in the harnesses and you’re done. It’s that easy!
Fitment notes: Will Fit Model with CD Radio.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake – reverse – speed sense)
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Can be used in both non-amplified and amplified models (including Sony/THX)
- Retains balance and fade (excluding Sony/THX)
- Micro B USB updatable
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.