BMW Z4 2010, Intermotor™ ABS Speed Sensor by Standard®. Mounting Location: Spindle. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Mounting Location: Spindle|
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 2|
- OE-matching Hall sensor signal ensures optimum performance
- Fiberglass-filled thermoplastic Hall sensor covering withstands heat stress for extended durability and longevity
- Designed and engineered to ensure precise performance
- As a global manufacturer, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Wire Harness
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.