Saturn Aura 2008, Auto-Detect Radio Replacement Interface by Axxess®. Each Interface auto detects the vehicle it is in and automatically configures itself to work perfectly with that vehicle. Then just plug in the harnesses and you’re done. It’s that easy!
Notes: Interface must be used in conjunction with the appropriate AX-ADXSVI vehicle specific harness (Sold Separately)
Fitment notes: Indicates chimes will be lost when using this harness.
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in non-amplified systems or when replacing amplified systems
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake/reverse/mute/V.S.S.)
- Prewired ASWC-1 harness included (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- USB updatable
- High-Level speaker input
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.