Mercury Mountaineer 2006, Class 3 Round Exposed Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. Color: Black. Limited Lifetime. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 5000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 500 lbs, 8000/800 lbs Weight Capacity with use of Weight Distribution System, This hitch can be used in combination with a weight distribution hitch to increase the overall towing capacity. Featuring a quality steel frame, it comes with two coatings – a liquid Bonderite® coating and a powder coat – that ensure superior rust, dent, and UV resistance. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes installation hardware
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
- No Drilling Required
- Install Time is 30 minutes
Fitment notes: Fits Beneath Factory 1-1/4" Hitch.
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW): 800 lbs|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 5000 lbs|
|Tongue Weight(TW): 500 lbs|
|Receiver Tube Size: 2"|
|Weight Distribution(WD): 8000 lbs|
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Constructed with a sleek, round-tube main body
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
No matter what you are towing, CURT is ready to provide you with a reliable trailer hitch that will serve you for years to come. CURT trailer hitches are put through rigorous testing before being deemed ready to tow. Each hitch is totally customized for a particular vehicle and is able to perform at its listed capacity. The trailer hitches by CURT are mechanically de-scaled and dipped in a liquid Bonderite® coating, covering the hitch inside and out to ensure long-term rust and corrosion resistance.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".