BMW 1-Series 2006, Vortex 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without gutters), the lockable legs mount using the included specially molded pads and custom fit clamps, for quick and easy installation. Cross bars include C-Channel for accessory mounting. Compatible with Rhino-Rack bike, snowsport, and watersport carriers, cargo boxes and baskets etc.
- Quick and easy to install
- Compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof mount accessories
- Aerodynamically designed cross bars reduce wind noise, save fuel, and complement vehicle design
- Cross bars manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum with strong 3 chamber construction and internal H section unistrut for additional load support
- Cross bars include protective rubber cap insert to cushion the load
- Cross bars include top C-Channel for accessory mounting
- Rack legs designed to fit gutterless vehicles
- Legs use specifically molded pads designed to fit the contour of your vehicle’s roof
- Leg clamps specifically designed to fit the curves of your vehicle’s door jamb (the area where the clamp mounts)
- Leg covers are lockable, and 2 keys are included
- Legs are manufactured from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
Most cars built today have smooth, aerodynamic, gutterless roof lines. To safely carry cargo and sports gear on the roof of these vehicles you need a roof rack system with specially designed legs for secure attachment that won’t damage the vehicle, and sturdy, aerodynamically designed cross bars that will be as wind-cheating as the vehicle and complement the shape and look of the vehicle. The Rhino-Rack Vortex Roof Rack System has all these features and more, enabling you to carry a variety of gear on your roof, including bike carriers, ski and snowboard carriers, kayak carriers, cargo boxes, cargo baskets, and any other Rhino-Rack accessories.
This Vortex Roof Rack System is designed to be quick and easy to install, with no special tools or vehicle modifications required, so you can get loaded up and be on your way. The foundation starts with 4 sturdy UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs that rest on specifically molded pads that have been specially designed to hug the contour of your vehicle’s roof. The legs are secured to the vehicle with custom designed clamps that fit the curves of the door jambs where they are attached. Each leg has a lockable cover to prevent theft of the rack and 2 keys are included.
Supporting the weight between the legs are 2 extruded structural grade aluminum Vortex cross bars that feature strong 3 chamber construction and an internal H section uni strut for additional load support that helps avoid bar bend when carrying heavier loads. Available in your choice of black or silver, these bars are stylishly designed and aerodynamically shaped to diminish annoying wind noise, reduce drag to save you money at the pump, and complement your vehicle’s sleek lines. They include a protective rubber top insert to cushion the load that can be removed to reveal the C-Channel for accessory mounting.
The Rhino-Rack Vortex Roof Rack System comes with detailed, illustrated instructions and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.