Toyota Camry Sedan 1998, RoadMatic™ Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not required and get optimal performance because all common wear parts are replaced.
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Dust Shield: No|
|Compressed Bumper Stop: No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No|
- An economical replacement alternative to ensure a complete repair
- Meets OE product specifications
- Nitrogen gas charge and all-weather fluid deliver improved comfort
- Ready to install – no spring compressor required
- Helps reduce installation time
- Available for older model-year passenger cars, light trucks, and SUVs
The Monroe RoadMatic comes with all necessary components in a single unit for you to replace the strut quick and easy. No need to compress the coil spring before installation, you only have to remove the old struts and install new complete strut assemblies. All the usual parts that wear are replaced with new, so you’ll be able to enjoy the performance that comes from a complete repair. RoadMatic struts feature nitrogen gas charging, velocity proportional valving, and all-weather fluid for an improved ride at an economical price.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.