Toyota Camry 1995-1996, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Includes: Strut, Strut Mount and Coil Spring. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your vehicle’s ride and handling will be restored for optimal performance.
- Premium - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For Commercial Usage Refer to Product Warranty
- Preassembled and ready to install
- Saves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring
- Restores vehicle ride height and handling by replacing all common wear parts
- Includes replacement bearing plate, upper and lower spring isolators, upper spring seat, coil spring, boot kit, and premium strut
- Eliminates suspension related noise, steering problems, incorrect ride height, and ride problems
- All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance
The Quick Strut assembly by Monroe includes all components necessary for strut replacement. This saves on installation time, and because all common wear parts are replaced, optimal ride and handling are restored. The installation procedure also becomes safer and easier because now the coil spring does not have to be compressed, which requires a special fixture. The strut assembly is made from high-quality materials to meet or exceed OE performance. For instance, coils springs used in Quick Struts are precisely calibrated to ensure correct ride height. Made from high-quality U.S. steel and painted or powder coated to resist rust.
Other parts of the module also complement the ride control characteristic of your vehicle. The upper strut mount includes OEM-style bearings, superior rubber-to-steel bonding, and plated steel for longer wear. The new bearing plate of the unit is designed to improve steering and eliminate noises from worn out or damaged bearings. The upper spring seat is designed to complement the ride control characteristics of the strut and prevent noise and vibration from being transmitted into the chassis. Spring isolators prevent metal to metal contact between the spring and spring seat eliminating excessive noise. In total, all these components enhance handling, performance, and passenger safety.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.