Dodge B350 Standard Cargo Van / Standard Passenger Van With Recreational Package With Neway Tag Axle TA-3-CA 1992, Gas-Magnum™ 60 Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Gas-Magnum™ 60 shock absorber is gas-charged for quicker response and a stable, more comfortable ride. Replacing worn-out units with hard-working Gas-Magnum 60 shocks can help reduce excessive vibration. The result can be better tire life, less downtime and a lower cost per mile.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Compressed Length: 15.438"|
|Extended Length: 24.328"|
|Stroke Length: 8.89"|
|Material Dust Shield: Metal|
|Dust Shield: Yes|
|Extended Bumper Stop: No|
|Lower Mounting: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.75" Sleeve ID x 1.75" Sleeve OAL|
|Upper Mounting: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.75"- Sleeve ID x 1.75"- Sleeve OAL|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: Yes|
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Resists bushing walkout for longer service life
- For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
- More fluid for more consistent performance
- Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- Heavy duty nitrocarburized rod with a larger rod diameter for greater strength and long service life
- Provide up to 14,100lbs. (6,395 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability
- Full extension stop for air suspension applications
- Reacts to wide range of driving conditions
- Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.