1990 Ford F-250 Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitFord F-250 7.5L with 2.5" Catalytic Converter 1990, Force II™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing...$378.36
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord F-250 3/4 Ton 1990, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$221.19 - $382.60
- Bilstein®B8 5100 Series Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Smooth Body Shock AbsorberFord F-250 RWD 1990, B8 5100 Series Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Smooth Body Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s....$88.95 - $107.37
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord F-250 5.8L with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1990, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$300.49 - $541.95
- Banks®Sidewinder™ WasteGate Turbo systemFord F-250 7.3L 1990, Sidewinder™ WasteGate Turbo system by Banks®. Banks Sidewinder Jeep Turbo System is complete bolt-on system, engineered for ultimate performance and rock crushing capability. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product...Unleashes Huge Gains In Horsepower And TorqueImproves Fuel Economy$3,188.75
- JET®Performance ModuleFord F-250 1990, Performance Module by JET®. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that can add up to 30 horsepower. The JET Module optimizes the ignition spark advance, air...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$250.46
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord F-250 5.0L 1990, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanFord F-250 4.9L / 5.0L / 5.8L / 7.5L 1990, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device...$538.30
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord F-250 5.0L Standard Transmission 1990, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$255.95 - $316.95
- ZEX®Wet Nitrous SystemFord F-250 1990, Wet Nitrous System by ZEX®.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$588.98 - $1,485.67
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilFord F-250 4.9L / 5.0L / 5.8L / 7.5L 1990, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Replacement Steering Stabilizer CylinderFord F-250 4WD 1990, 9000 Front Replacement Steering Stabilizer Cylinder by Skyjacker®. Normal Body. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway,...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$55.39
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterFord F-250 1990, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08 - $392.44
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Zip LockerFord F-250 3/4 Ton 1990, Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55 - $1,188.94
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 5.8L / 7.5L 1990, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 3". If your car needs replacement, install one that will get...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$508.85 - $559.42
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord F-250 4WD with 5000 lbs. GVW 1990, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles...$242.90
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitFord F-250 With Heavy Duty Suspension 1990, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord F-250 5.0L 1990, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Banks®Turbo Exhaust Extension KitFord F-250 7.3L 1990, Turbo Exhaust Extension Kit by Banks®. Banks Sidewinder Jeep Turbo System is complete bolt-on system, engineered for ultimate performance and rock crushing capability. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains...$57.86
- Banks®TransCommand SystemFord F-250 7.3L / 7.5L E4OD Transmission 1990, TransCommand System by Banks®. TransCommand is an automatic-transmission-management computer that delivers functions that no single module can. Many truck owners prefer firmer shifts,...Produces smooth, firm, light-throttle shifts and solid, decisive heavy-load shiftsEliminates excessive clutch slippage$298.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord F-250 5.0L With Ford Small Block Engine 1990, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord F-250 1990, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord F-250 1990, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal weights (where applicable)....Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$231.95 - $250.95
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsFord F-250 1990, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$267.95 - $375.95
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark PlugsFord F-250 1990, Double Platinum Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability and prolonged...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74 - $6.11
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Steering StabilizerFord F-250 4WD 1990, 9000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight of...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterFord F-250 5.0L / 5.8L 1990, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 2 Bolt Mount. Finish: Black.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$133.81
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverFord F-250 7.3L with Ford 10.5" Series Axle / with Ford 10.25" Series Axle with 12 Bolt Cover 1990, Pro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity,...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$334.39 - $398.04
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1990 Ford F-250 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1990 Ford F-250 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $267.95 - $375.95
- $451.00 - $701.56
- $241.02 - $899.02