Chevy CK Pickup 1980, Direct Fit™ Pro Series Aluminum Radiator with Fan by DeWitts®. Outlet Location: Lower Passenger Side. To replace your vehicle’s classic cooling system, install this Direct-Fit Aluminum Radiator from DeWitts. The radiator is covered by a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty to ensure that this will be the last radiator you need to purchase!
- Direct-fit radiator provides an original look
- State-of-the-art aluminum brazing for the finest cores
- Assembled with press-formed end tanks to eliminate leak points
- Built using the most advanced platforms such as SolidWorks
- Made with a new Fanuc Robot and CMT technologies
- Epoxy-free and defect-free heavy-duty construction
- 100% of the manufacturing process is managed in house
- Proudly built in the USA
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
All aluminum radiators begin with an aluminum "core," regardless of the brand or origin. The core is the most important part of any radiator because the quality of the radiator is dictated by the braze quality of the core section. The tubes must be bonded completely to the fin or heat transfer will suffer. All the tubes must be thoroughly brazed into the header plates or leaks will develop over time. This Direct-Fit Aluminum Radiator from DeWitts is the only aftermarket radiator that features brazed aluminum radiator cores built in house. It goes through the stringent quality control process to ensure superior quality and reliability.
DeWitts® aluminum radiators are Made in Michigan and we control 100% of the manufacturing process in house. DeWitts CAB brazing furnace allows us to produce the finest aluminum cores in the industry. They have the flexibility to build custom aluminum radiators in several tube widths and fin designs. DeWitts began building Direct Fit™ Corvette radiators over 15 years ago. DeWitts have expanded line to many other makes and models, using the same degree of attention.