Chevy P30 Stripped Chassis 1975, Gas-Magnum™ RV Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. For trailers that have either a leaf spring suspension or a torsion axle suspension, Monroe manufactures the Retrofit Kit. Adding Monroe RV shocks reduces the bounce and wander of your trailer for improved towing capacity. Monroe RV shocks also reduce the surge caused by trailer motion feedback to the tow vehicle, for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Material Dust Shield: Metal|
|Dust Shield: Yes|
|Extended Bumper Stop: No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No|
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Resists bushing walkout for longer service life
- For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
- The 2" (555xx Series) or 2-3/8" (557xx Series) reserve tube holds more fluid for more consistent performance
- The 1-3/8" (555xx Series) or 1-3/4" (557xx Series) bore is larger than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- Heavy duty nitrocarburized rod with a larger rod diameter for greater strength and long service life
- Provide up to 15,000lbs. (6,804 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability
- Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Reacts to wide range of driving conditions
- Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.