BMW 1600 1967, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the non-skid rubber TractionBac™ backing.
- Durable continuous filament nylon
- 20 ounce per yard construction – superior to factory carpets
- Smooth texture that matches OEM quality mats
- Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
- Twelve carpet colors compliment all car, truck, van and SUV interiors
- Woven binding matches carpet color
- Over 1000 officially licensed automotive logos
- Personalized initials, military emblems and lifestyle logos offered
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- Factory-compatible mat fasteners (post, hook, snap) where applicable
- Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors for vehicles not equipped with anchors
- Lloyd Mats are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
The Velourtex mats offer exceptional value. The surface of the Velourtex mat is made from a high quality nylon yarn, providing a silky smooth texture, similar to late model original equipment floor mats, but with a heavier and more dense carpet face. They have the same advanced structure as the best and most expensive mats offered by Lloyd Mats. The wide choice of embroideries gives you an opportunity to personalize and upgrade the interior of your car at a very competitive price. Add the logo of your choice from Lloyd's extensive, licensed library of logos for car brands and models, for military and for lifestyles. Or personalize your mats with lettering of your choice.
Lloyd Mats has a custom mat pattern for virtually every vehicle sold in the US since 1960. The patterns are developed by Lloyd Mats for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized, and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle, with the Lloyd mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.