Volvo Ignition Parts
- NGK® - Spark PlugStarting at: $2.86$2.86
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetStarting at: $11.42$11.42
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetStarting at: $31.24$31.24
- Bosch® - Distributor CapStarting at: $65.85$65.85
- Genuine® - Knock SensorStarting at: $119.79$119.79
- Prenco® - Spark Plug ConnectorStarting at: $22.25$22.25
- Beru® - Direct Ignition CoilStarting at: $92.43$92.43
- Karlyn® - Direct Ignition CoilStarting at: $68.88$68.88
- Bremi® - Distributor RotorStarting at: $44.63$44.63
- FAE® - Reference SensorStarting at: $74.03$74.03
Posted by Milton David S.
"I received my coils and was able to put them in. Only to find that one of the coils that was sent was not good. I have to admit that the service was great. I sent the information, and a replacement was sent to me. I will be doing more buying at this site. "
Posted by Jabbar C.
"Great product for the price. Simple installation, and performance is exceptional."
Posted by Collin M.
"This part is the right part for the 2003 MINI cooper I installed in. However, from first glance when installing using original hardware to install it, you immediately find that the mounting bolts from the OEM part do not fit. After a bit of a search I was able to find the right bolts and get it on. "
Posted by Juan O.
"I'm very impressed with the service, quality and price received. Months ago my car had a problem and a mechanic told me he changed the ignition coil, you don't want to know a much, he charged me for the part. A few week ago has same problem and I found my part in CARiD. This price is around 70% less that my mechanic charged me for the piece (also he installed used part). I found all I expected in CARiD."
Posted by Dr A V I.
"Product quality is no doubt good, but what's more important is CARiD team's efforts to develop faith in customer. I don't know CARiDs office or office bearers but ordered online blindly (Bombay, India). It's my luck my faith was maintained by CARiD."