- Amarok Replacement Suspension Parts
- Beetle Replacement Suspension Parts
- Bora Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cabrio Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cabriolet Replacement Suspension Parts
- Campmobile Replacement Suspension Parts
- CC Replacement Suspension Parts
- Corrado Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cross Coupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Dasher Replacement Suspension Parts
- Derby Replacement Suspension Parts
- Eos Replacement Suspension Parts
- Eurovan Replacement Suspension Parts
- Fastback Replacement Suspension Parts
- Fox Replacement Suspension Parts
- Golf Replacement Suspension Parts
- Golf Gti Replacement Suspension Parts
- Jetta Replacement Suspension Parts
- Karmann Ghia Replacement Suspension Parts
- Passat Replacement Suspension Parts
- Phaeton Replacement Suspension Parts
- Pointer Replacement Suspension Parts
- Polo Replacement Suspension Parts
- Quantum Replacement Suspension Parts
- Rabbit Replacement Suspension Parts
- Routan Replacement Suspension Parts
- Scirocco Replacement Suspension Parts
- Squareback Replacement Suspension Parts
- Thing Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tiguan Replacement Suspension Parts
- Touareg Replacement Suspension Parts
- Transporter Replacement Suspension Parts
- Type 4 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Vanagon Replacement Suspension Parts
- (3,040)Shocks & StrutsVolkswagen
- (539)Coil SpringsVolkswagen
- (7)Leaf SpringsVolkswagen
- (393)Air SuspensionVolkswagen
- (1,830)Control ArmsVolkswagen
- (1,085)Sway BarsVolkswagen
- (682)Ball JointsVolkswagen
- (1,485)Shock & Strut HardwareVolkswagen
- (11)Self-Leveling SensorsVolkswagen
- (1,236)Suspension BushingsVolkswagen
- (172)Alignment KitsVolkswagen
- (15)Suspension LubricantsVolkswagen
Volkswagen is a German manufacturer of some of the most reliable vehicles in the world; the company was founded in the late thirties. In 2012, Volkswagen’s total output reached 5,770,000 units. Volkswagen vehicles became very popular thanks to their outstanding performance under a variety of conditions. Nevertheless, even a car from Volkswagen has to be maintained properly; after a long term of exploitation, some parts of the suspension system can become worn out or even get damaged; in such case, the suspension may stop performing its function and a road trip can become dangerous. To maintain the suspension system of your vehicle in top shape, you have to replace all worn out and damaged parts with the new ones.
We proudly offer hundreds of different products for cars. Here you can find an ample range of one-of-a-kind Volkswagen replacement suspension parts: shock/strut bellows, front control arm bushings, rear struts, shock bump stops, strut dust sleeves, and even complete kits. Every product is offered at a reasonable price, and as we work only with the world leading brands, you can be sure that any part you acquire is up to today’s standards. Take care of your Volkswagen and make sure that you get only premium quality parts for your four-wheel friend.
- ACDelco® Advantage™ Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage™ Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$19.47 - $60.30
- Arnott® Air Shock Absorbers and StrutsAir Shock Absorbers and Struts by Arnott®. Designed to match the fine specifications and tolerances of OEM equipment. Available in 100% new or remanufactured form built with replacement components sourced from same companies that...Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts withRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$128.65 - $2,880.40
- Arnott® Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Arnott®. This is air spring with all new components designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. Top-notch, durable rubber bellows and other components are sourced by name brand companies...Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts withRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$84.15 - $399.55
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...Economical price and easy installationComes fully assembled and ready to install$61.43 - $157.00
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$27.04 - $132.15
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$79.44 - $177.54
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$66.08 - $162.88
- Gabriel® Guardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel® Guardian™ shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable...Engineered to meet or exceed OE specificationsHigh-quality comfort and performance at a value price$13.46 - $18.88
- Gabriel® ProGuard™ Shock AbsorberProGuard™ Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. You can’t always anticipate what the road throws at you. That’s why Gabriel® ProGuard™ shocks are engineered for superior comfort and control, regardless of how tough the road...Engineered for excellent comfort and control in today’s trucks, vans and SUVsLarger reservoir tube provides better cooling for longer shock life$15.61 - $23.61
- Gabriel® ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1 1/2 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$58.86 - $258.08
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
- Gabriel® Guardian StrutGuardian Driver or Passenger Side Strut by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Guardian™ struts are designed and priced to fit a variety of budgets with no compromise in safety or structural strength, which is required in today’s strut...Conventional Disk Valving Technology enables proportional damping based on the speed of vehicle-to-road impactSintered Iron Piston delivers maximum ride performance and durability$29.34 - $109.76
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Volkswagen Suspension Parts Reviews
1998 Volkswagen Golf Gti