- (22)Complete SystemsVolkswagen Golf
- (167)HeadersVolkswagen Golf
- (240)Catalytic ConvertersVolkswagen Golf
- (325)MufflersVolkswagen Golf
- (143)Exhaust TipsVolkswagen Golf
- (484)Exhaust PipesVolkswagen Golf
- (457)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsVolkswagen Golf
- (749)Emission ControlVolkswagen Golf
- (135)Performance ChipsVolkswagen Golf
The Volkswagen Golf is hailed as one of the finest and best selling family hatchbacks from the VW Group. Why not make your Volkswagen Golf live up to its performance fame by outfitting it with a custom built exhaust system? Custom Volkswagen Golf Exhaust Systems are available in a wide range at the CARiD auto parts shop. What makes them so effective in boosting car performance is their ability to evacuate unwanted gases and other impurities from the engine, so that there is room for clean air and fuel to flow in for power generation. Buy the exhaust system that is built for your Golf generation and year in order to enjoy perfect synchronization with the engine. Once you have fitted the exhaust system into your engine cylinders, anticipate energy increment of as much as 10%. The same goes for torque.
Power and torque are not the only gains you stand to enjoy. Also enhanced is fuel economy, which comes to you in the form of increased fuel mileage and lowered fuel costs. You will be able to enjoy driving your Golf for longer distances on the same amount of fuel as before, and this will remain so for as long as the exhaust system remains in use. How does this happen? Well, all Volkswagen Golf Exhaust Systems sold at CARiD are built to offer lasting service. Each comes with a lifetime warranty to assert this point, and you have the manufacturer’s backing throughout the car’s lifetime. You will also enjoy how smooth and deep your new engine sound is. The loud monotone and vibrations of the stock exhaust system are gone and in their place comes a booming, reassured exhaust sound. Your experience driving the custom exhaust-fitted Volkswagen Golf will be a delight.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$239.00 - $3,015.41
- MagnaFlow® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.Aggressive SoundDelivers More Horsepower$638.68 - $2,993.80
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Corsa® Pro-Series Stainless Steel TipPolished Stainless Steel Twin Pro-Series Side Swept Tip with Tailpipe by Corsa®. The hand polished mirror shine stainless steel Corsa Exhaust Tip is the perfect finishing touch for your exhaust, making it look as good as it sounds.Made in Highest Quality Automotive Stainless Steel to Ensure Never-Changing Good LooksEasy Bolt-On Installation$124.03 - $546.38
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed...SUS304 polished stainless steel pipingMandrel bent to shape$482.30 - $1,134.00
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...Race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder applicationsTwin polished round barrel-style canisters$273.06 - $710.53
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$511.43 - $2,793.70
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$42.57 - $73.83
Volkswagen Golf Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2001 Volkswagen Golf