- Amarok Performance Exhaust Systems
- Beetle Performance Exhaust Systems
- Bora Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cabrio Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cabriolet Performance Exhaust Systems
- Campmobile Performance Exhaust Systems
- CC Performance Exhaust Systems
- Corrado Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cross Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Dasher Performance Exhaust Systems
- Derby Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eos Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eurovan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fastback Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fox Performance Exhaust Systems
- Golf Performance Exhaust Systems
- Golf Gti Performance Exhaust Systems
- Jetta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Karmann Ghia Performance Exhaust Systems
- Passat Performance Exhaust Systems
- Phaeton Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pointer Performance Exhaust Systems
- Polo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Quantum Performance Exhaust Systems
- Rabbit Performance Exhaust Systems
- Routan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Scirocco Performance Exhaust Systems
- Squareback Performance Exhaust Systems
- Thing Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tiguan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Touareg Performance Exhaust Systems
- Transporter Performance Exhaust Systems
- Type 4 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Vanagon Performance Exhaust Systems
Volkswagen is among the most reliable brands of all time. Whether you’re driving one of their luxury offerings or practical cars for day to day diving, one thing you can count on is Volkswagen’s ability to deliver without compromise. A custom exhaust system installed in your Volkswagen makes driving this car all the more enjoyable. Not only does it improve the car’s overall performance, it creates a jump in power so that you get to enjoy greater power output and more torque. Choose from the range of cat back exhaust systems available. They include units from aFe, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and Borla. While their design and fitting technology may differ, they all offer the same intense power and enhanced torque levels. They are also good at improving fuel economy, with most of them topping up your fuel mileage by an extra 1-2mpg.
The greatest impact that any of these exhaust systems gives is increased exhaust flow. All enhance exhaust flow by more than 25%, with most of them going above the 30% mark. This means that exhaust gases and other impurities are evacuated from your car faster, resulting in grater efficiency and clean drives. The sound aspect of Volkswagen exhaust systems is legendary. They give a resounding boom that puts the stock exhaust sound to shame. You can also personalize the sound to a level, tone and pitch of your choice so that you have the exact kind of sound you like emanating from your engine. Complete Volkswagen exhaust systems are not all you get from CARiD. The store also has a range of mufflers, direct fit catalytic converters, downpipes, exhaust tips and more, that you can use alongside the exhaust system for even greater efficiency - all fine tuned for the Volkswagen.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® dBX Exhaust SystemdBX Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and with...$334.97 - $744.97
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.$638.68 - $2,993.80
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...$511.43 - $2,793.70
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Diesel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Diesel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla. Now you can get the best performing, longest lasting exhaust system for your Diesel powered truck, Borla! For maximum airflow, Borla includes their patented, multi-core, race...$360.99 - $1,160.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- MBRP® XP Series Dual Exhaust SystemXP Series Dual Exhaust System by MBRP. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of...$214.99 - $994.99
- MBRP® Installer Series Exhaust SystemInstaller Series Exhaust System by MBRP. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRPs Pro...$219.99 - $609.99
- MBRP® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MBRP.$204.99 - $1,204.99
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$453.47 - $2,712.64
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Volkswagen Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2001 Volkswagen Golf