Volkswagen Performance Exhaust Systems
- Amarok Performance Exhaust Systems
- Beetle Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cabrio Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cabriolet Performance Exhaust Systems
- Campmobile Performance Exhaust Systems
- CC Performance Exhaust Systems
- Corrado Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cross Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Dasher Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eos Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eurovan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fastback Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fox Performance Exhaust Systems
- Golf Performance Exhaust Systems
- Golf Gti Performance Exhaust Systems
- Jetta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Karmann Ghia Performance Exhaust Systems
- Passat Performance Exhaust Systems
- Phaeton Performance Exhaust Systems
- Polo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Quantum Performance Exhaust Systems
- Rabbit Performance Exhaust Systems
- Routan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Scirocco Performance Exhaust Systems
- Squareback Performance Exhaust Systems
- Thing Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tiguan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Touareg Performance Exhaust Systems
- Transporter Performance Exhaust Systems
- Type 4 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Vanagon Performance Exhaust Systems
Volkswagen is among the most reliable brands of all time. Whether you’re driving one of their luxury offerings or practical cars for day to day diving, one thing you can count on is Volkswagen’s ability to deliver without compromise. A custom exhaust system installed in your Volkswagen makes driving this car all the more enjoyable. Not only does it improve the car’s overall performance, it creates a jump in power so that you get to enjoy greater power output and more torque. Choose from the range of cat back exhaust systems available. They include units from aFe, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and Borla. While their design and fitting technology may differ, they all offer the same intense power and enhanced torque levels. They are also good at improving fuel economy, with most of them topping up your fuel mileage by an extra 1-2mpg.
The greatest impact that any of these exhaust systems gives is increased exhaust flow. All enhance exhaust flow by more than 25%, with most of them going above the 30% mark. This means that exhaust gases and other impurities are evacuated from your car faster, resulting in grater efficiency and clean drives. The sound aspect of Volkswagen exhaust systems is legendary. They give a resounding boom that puts the stock exhaust sound to shame. You can also personalize the sound to a level, tone and pitch of your choice so that you have the exact kind of sound you like emanating from your engine. Complete Volkswagen exhaust systems are not all you get from CARiD. The store also has a range of mufflers, direct fit catalytic converters, downpipes, exhaust tips and more, that you can use alongside the exhaust system for even greater efficiency - all fine tuned for the Volkswagen.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 17 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $334.07$334.07
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $316.08$316.08
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- DEC® - CARB LEV/TLEV/Tier1 Approved Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $463.63$463.63
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $310.88$310.88
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $721.40$721.40
- Genuine® - Exhaust Manifold WasherStarting at: $4.57$4.57
- Ansa® - MufflerStarting at: $111.88$111.88
- Febi® - Exhaust NutStarting at: $0.79$0.79
- Meyle® - Exhaust StudStarting at: $1.35$1.35
Posted by Javier M.
"I bought this product and gave it to my mechanic to install on the Beetle. I was a little worried that it wouldn't fit, but a few hours later the mechanic called me and said the car was finished! He said he had no issues installing it. I turned the car on and heard a sweet sound of purr. I believe that my horse power went up a little too. I want to thank CARiD and the agent who helped me in picking this out for my car! You guys are awesome! I'm going to be ordering the rest of the muffler system to finish the Magnaflow system in my car. I highly recommend this if you are going to need one for your 2000 Beetle, it fits great, and works great!"
Posted by Eva P.
"The product is excellent, everything I expected and more. Substantial gains to engine response and power. I also got a little more mpg. The installation was fairly simple, helps to have the right tools. Very pleased with the end results to my 2008 GTI. In addition, I had to buy the 02 sensor spacer to trick the engine light from coming on though, no big deal."
Posted by J.p. C.
"Exactly what I was hoping for. Improved sound quality tremendously. It\'s loud, but clean and deep...not an obnoxious sloppy sound. Also seems to have improved gas mileage and given the car a little more pop when you hit the gas."
Posted by Sandra Q.
"I love this exhaust. Has a nice mild deep tone to it. When first installed, it was a little louder than I liked. But after putting about 300 miles on it the spin mellowed out and now sounds perfect! This with my stage one intake gives the car a slightly noticeable power increase. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good sound for their GTI! Also really simple to install yourself. Put my car on jacks and me and my step dad put it in within 45 minutes."
Posted by Abduljaleel A.
"The product is great and the sound is even greater. I really recommend this product for VW holders. What I like specially, the sound of it while shafting the great it gives very strong toruing sound."