- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- AVS® Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsLow Profile Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a...Lowest profile ventvisors availableOE (original equipment) installed appearance$53.91 - $127.91
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- WeatherTech® Low Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood ProtectorLow Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood Protector by WeatherTech®. Boasting an exclusive design, this sleek, custom fit hood protector hugs the contours of the vehicle’s hood to give it a supreme level of low profile aerodynamic...$59.95 - $79.95
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldAeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect your hood and...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$36.17 - $127.91
- AVS® Carflector™ Hood ShieldCarflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector™ Hood Shield. The Carflector™ is...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$64.46 - $74.15
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorBug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured lines...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$34.01 - $77.39
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- Wade® Light CoversLight Covers by Wade®. Protect your precious (and expensive!) lights from the sandblasting of highway driving by installing these cool Wade Light Covers. A cracked lens on a modern high-tech light can cost you hundreds of dollars....$56.24 - $115.13
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
Wind deflectors or rain guards may seem a minor addition to your vehicle, but they are really practical. They give your ride multiple benefits and underline its individuality. If you are up to buying a set of Volkswagen wind deflectors, CARiD.com is the best place to do it. We have gathered a good collection of wind deflectors for your vehicle. You just need to select your model, choose the type of deflectors you like, and we’ll make sure that you are satisfied with your buy.
Volkswagen name is synonymous with German quality, and we offer nothing but premium wind deflectors to match your vehicle. Our Volkswagen rain guards are made by the leading makers, known for high quality of their auto accessories. There are two main types of rain guards: stick-on and in-channel. Both are designed for hassle-free installation, which can be easily performed by driver himself. There are also smoke and chrome deflectors and even deflectors with chrome edging for some models. You can install only front or front and rear Volkswagen wind deflectors. At CARiD.com we strive to give you the freedom of choice! So, go ahead: choose your model and get a set of premium quality Volkswagen rain guards!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Volkswagen Wind Deflectors Reviews
1993 Ford Thunderbird