Volkswagen Brake Pads
Volkswagen makes a range of vehicles for almost any lifestyle you can think of and you need yours to be performing at its peak every time you turn the key. Of course, servicing and maintenance are important but what can make all the difference is installing the right performance upgrades. You’re in the right place because we have everything you need including the Volkswagen brakes, brake pads and rotors which provide important safety improvements while proving that you don’t need to spend big money to get big benefits!
Anything you install on your car needs to be of high quality so we carry brands like Hawk, EBC and Brembo which means that the parts you install will be backed by years of knowledge and experience. We stock all the parts you need to completely overhaul your existing brake set up or just replace the components that are beginning to show their age and are no longer working as well as you want them to be. We even have all the information you need to make the decision that is right for your circumstances and your vehicle and then we have great prices to complement the information!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $3,331.20$3,331.20
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $68.04$68.04
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $73.61$73.61
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $143.75$143.75
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $34.58$34.58
- Wilwood® - Street Performance Brake Pads Starting at: $44.94$44.94
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $46.17$46.17
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $136.42$136.42
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorStarting at: $20.69$20.69
"Fit on 1997 Eurovan Camper with ATE front brakes. No issues with installation. Quiet operation, good braking power. Installed them just two weeks ago. Will have to see about brake dust development and long-term performance. So far, all is well."
"Based on a recommendation, I chose Hawk HPS. Purchased these pads as a replacement... IMHO the Hawk HPS pads stop even better than the factory pads. Brake dust on the wheels is minimal. Great upgrade from stock for any vehicle. Hawk pads have amazing performance."