- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$209.99 - $499.99
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$186.74 - $447.03
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresStreet Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Upgrade your vehicle with these attractive low-profile fender flares, specifically designed for use with stock wheel and tire packages. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, they fully...Smooth, low-profile design for a sleek lookExcellent tire coverage for maximum protection$179.99 - $479.99
- Lund® Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender FlaresElite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with Elite Series RX-Rivet style flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets...Bold and aggressive, eye-catching designExtra wide design for larger tire and wheel packages$20.99 - $426.99
- Lund® Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender FlaresElite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with add-on flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets are pure style.Low-profile integrated original equipment "OE" styleUV-resistant to protect against fading$226.99 - $377.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $333.20
- T5i® Fender FlaresFender Flares by T5i®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.Stylish and aerodynamicCutting edge styling by professional designers$167.00 - $840.01
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Front and Rear Fender Flares (31919-02)Cut-Out™ Front and Rear Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, 4-Pieces Set, OE Matte Black. Tire Coverage: 3" Front, 3" Rear, Flare Height: 5" Front, 5.25" Rear. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$499.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ Front and Rear Fender Flares (31911-11)Extend-A-Fender™ Front and Rear Fender Flares (31911-11) by Bushwacker®, 4-Pieces Set, OE Matte Black. Tire Coverage: 1.5" Front, 1.5" Rear, Flare Height: 3.5". These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$399.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ Front Fender Flares (31029-11)Extend-A-Fender™ Front Fender Flares (31029-11) by Bushwacker®, 2-Pieces Set, OE Matte Black. Tire Coverage: 1.5", Flare Height: 3.25". These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$199.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ Rear Fender Flares (31030-11)Extend-A-Fender™ Rear Fender Flares (31030-11) by Bushwacker®, 2-Pieces Set, OE Matte Black. Tire Coverage: 1.5", Flare Height: 3.25". These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire...$199.99
Your Tacoma has a level of comfort many vehicles could only dream of offering and when coupled with its ability to deal with so many different cargoes, it becomes the perfect vehicle. When you spend so much time driving a vehicle like this, the way it looks becomes a priority which means installing the right aftermarket accessories. They can allow you to put your own personal touches on the vehicle while ensuring people get the right impression, and a set of Toyota Tacoma fender flares prove you don’t need to spend a fortune!
Your fender flares will have an immediate impact on the way the vehicle looks while also protecting your paintwork from the common damage caused by rocks, dirt, mud and other things that can hit the body when you drive over them. With any accessory you install you want to make sure it complements the others you have, which is why we have a wide variety of different styles to make sure you can find the perfect look to suit the vehicle and your particular tastes. You will even find that you don’t have to spend a fortune to get high quality products because we have the prices you deserve!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresHow To Install "Cut-out" Fender FlaresFenders are the body panels that surround a car or truck's wheel wells. Because they contribute so much to the overall shape and look of your vehicle, it's easy to forget that fenders serve an extremely valuable function - keeping water, snow, dirt and debris from being flung upward from the tire treads and onto the body or glass of the vehicle.
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
- Yakima® RailGrab Foot Pack$157.95
Toyota Tacoma Fender Flares Custom Fender Flares Reviews
2003 Toyota Tacoma