As one of Toyota’s longest standing mid size SUVs, the 4Runner is adored by many Toyota fans. Elongate the life and performance of your Toyota 4Runner by outfitting it with a custom built exhaust system. Aftermarket Toyota 4Runner exhaust systems are built to give three-tier boosts in performance, looks and sound. They are also one of the most effective upgrades you can do on the 4Runner. Visit CARiD for the best quality Toyota 4Runner exhaust systems. They have a wide range of complete exhaust systems and single exhaust components that you can install separately for unmatched all-round gain. Specific exhaust units available for the Toyota 4Runner include direct replacement exhaust systems for 4Runner models released as early as 1984, as well as mufflers, catalytic converters, headers, tailpipes and exhaust tips.
Once the custom Toyota 4Runner exhaust system has been fixed into place, you can expect an extra 10% of horsepower and torque. This will change the feel and drive of your 4Runner SUV, as you now enjoy more punch and can take on tough roads with ease. A custom 4Runner exhaust system will also enhance the car’s fuel efficiency, eliminating fuel waste and promoting purer burning of fuel. Enhanced fuel efficiency lowers your car’s fuel consumption and you will be able to drive longer on the same amount of fuel. The range of 4Runner exhaust systems at CARiD all come with a shiny coating and a gleaming tip to enhance the sporty looks of your SUV. They also sound great. You will be carried away by the deep boom of the exhaust note, as it translates the engine’s echo as received through the exhaust pipes. You can have the exhaust sound fully customized to the tone and pitch of your preference. CARiD has enough mufflers to make this doable.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $1,731.99
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...$391.65 - $3,466.09
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$65.18 - $349.07
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....$102.03 - $594.25
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerLow Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel. “True...T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4" (1493) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$93.50
- Vibrant Performance® 2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3"2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3" (1458) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges are available in sizes ranging from 2” to 4” I.D. and a choice of 2 and 3 bolt configurations. All...Made of High Quality MaterialsDirect Fit$4.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length)Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length) (1799) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Race Mufflers are designed to comply with muffler requirement rules at race tracks throughout North America....Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$115.50
- Vibrant Performance® Standard Style Resonator (3.5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 5" Chamber Diameter, 18" Length)Standard Style Resonator (17970) by Vibrant Performance®. Inlet Diameter: 3.50". Outlet Diameter: 3.50". Resonator Size: 5.00" Round Body. Overall Length: 18". Vibrant Performance Ultra Quiet Resonators are constructed from T304...Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$88.35
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Toyota 4Runner Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Toyota 4Runner Pages
- Popular 4Runner Part Numbers
- Toyota 4Runner Models
- 4Runner Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- 4Runner DLX Performance Exhaust Systems
- 4Runner Limited Performance Exhaust Systems
- 4Runner SR5 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 4Runner Sport Performance Exhaust Systems
- 4Runner TRD Pro Performance Exhaust Systems
- 4Runner Trail Performance Exhaust Systems
- Popular Searches