Suzuki Custom Dash Kits
CARiD.com carries a full line of top-quality Suzuki Wood Grain Dash Kits that are perfect for stepping up the interior of your vehicle. From sleek and classy to rugged and modern, an assortment of enticing finishes awaits you in our inventory. Take your pick from OEM Factory-Match Woods, Real Wood Veneers, Real Carbon Fiber, Synthetic Woods, and even Chrome or Aluminum. All Suzuki Wood Grain is comprised of premium materials designed and developed to provide a lasting OEM fit. You can rely on our premier quality because we only work with name-brand manufacturers such as Sherwood™ and B&I to get you what you need. To make it even easier on you, each Suzuki Wood Dash comes with a Lifetime Warranty. You won’t find a better-made product anywhere else! Suzuki has always been a brand lauded for its versatility and performance. But setting yours apart takes some attention to detail. A taste for class. Going with a Suzuki Wood Dash to highlight your cabin is always a great place to start!
Suzuki Wood Dash Kits are popular not only due to the splash of style and luxury they induce, but also because they’re an immediate upgrade most drivers can tackle. Every dash kit is backed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive for an easy stick-on installation. Simply clean off the dash surface and align the pieces! It’s safe, simple, and fast. The best part? Suzuki Dash Kits are extremely affordable, as we do our best to make sure you get the value you deserve. If a more personal, classy cabin is your objective, CARiD.com will help you accomplish the mission – no matter what. Find your Model above to hook up with the interior expression no one ignores…
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.31 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.31 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.31 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.60 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$14.03 - $499.95
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$4.99 - $149.99
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Suzuki Custom Dash Kits Reviews
- Related Dash Kits Pages
- Popular Dash Kits Part Numbers
- Remin® SIFA04A-SA - Aluminum Basic Dash Kit (16 Pcs)
- Remin® SIGV06A-SBEW - Birdseye Wood Basic Dash Kit (31 Pcs)
- Remin® SIGV06C-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Basic Dash Kit (30 Pcs)
- Remin® SIKI10D-RMBW - Real Medium Burl Wood Basic Dash Kit (24 Pcs)
- Remin® SIKI10OA-SDMW - Dark Mahogany Wood Upgrade Kit (4 Pcs)
- Remin® SIGV03OA-SWBW - Walnut Burl Wood Upgrade Kit (2 Pcs)
- Remin® SIGV03B-SWBW - Walnut Burl Wood Full Dash Kit (37 Pcs)
- Remin® SIGV06B-SHBW - Honey Burl Wood Full Dash Kit (57 Pcs)
- Remin® SIGV06D-SHBW - Honey Burl Wood Full Dash Kit (56 Pcs)
- Remin® SIS407B-RSWCF - Real Silver Wire Carbon Fiber Full Dash Kit (56 Pcs)