Every day we hear news about people getting into accidents, facing different problems, dying, and the like. Hearing all of this shows us why we need do our best to safeguard our own and other people’s health, well-being, and life. This not only applies to basic habits like leading a healthy life and eating a healthy food, but this also includes staying very careful on the road. Although vehicles are now being built with more safety features than ever before, some hazards and dangers of driving can't be solved by manufacturers and are still left for drivers to cope with. One of the most troubling risk factors is a fog. It greatly limits road visibility and can even create multiple pile-ups. To stay safe in foggy weather conditions, CARiD offers you to install high-intensity fog lights on your Suzuki.
At CARiD.com, we take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality of products, and Suzuki fog lights we sell prove that. By cooperating with the leading makers, like Spec-D, IPCW, Winjet, CG, Spyder, and Lumen, we provide an impressive collection of fog lights that should appeal to all customers because we have something for all needs and tastes. We carry Suzuki LED fog lights that have a very little energy consumption rate, HID fog lights that produce strong focused light beams, halo fog lights with original and stylish color options, and halogen fog lights for those who prefer traditional models. In addition, in our online store, you will find a full lineup of Suzuki replacement fog light bulbs and assemblies in case your factory ones are broken.
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC.$8.60 - $213.16
- TYC® Fog Light (OE Part)OE Fog Light by TYC.$40.30 - $213.20
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$7.40 - $55.00
- PIAA® Night-Tech Halogen Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Halogen Replacement BulbsXtreme White Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. TThese top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- PIAA® Night-Tech Fog Light Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Fog Light Replacement BulbsXtreme White Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- Vision X® D Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsD Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$23.38 - $37.88
- Vision X® H Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsH Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$19.66 - $29.38
- Vision X® L Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsL Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$19.66 - $28.63
- EVO Lighting® Alfas Halogen Replacement BulbsAlfas Halogen Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are composed using a unique combination of gases...$18.26 - $35.21
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Suzuki Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2007 Toyota Tundra