- Aerio Performance Ignition Systems
- Equator Performance Ignition Systems
- Esteem Performance Ignition Systems
- Forenza Performance Ignition Systems
- Forsa Performance Ignition Systems
- Grand Vitara Performance Ignition Systems
- Kizashi Performance Ignition Systems
- Reno Performance Ignition Systems
- Samurai Performance Ignition Systems
- Sidekick Performance Ignition Systems
- Swift Performance Ignition Systems
- SX4 Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Suzuki, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Suzuki, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Suzuki with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Suzuki from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$2.91 - $9.82
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$3.90 - $17.59
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...$8.97 - $9.73
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.16 - $14.09
- Accel® Super Stock High Vibrational CoilSuper Stock High Vibrational Coil by Accel®. Accel's Super Stock coils are high-performance replacements for OE canister style coils. Improves starting, idle, throttle response and top RPM power. Works with OE ignitions and...$57.09
- Accel® Super Coil KitSuper Coil Kit by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent more energy than...$40.77 - $445.95
- Accel® Super Stock CoilSuper Stock Coil by Accel®. Accel's Super Stock coils are high-performance replacements for OE canister style coils. Improves starting, idle, throttle response and top RPM power. Works with OE ignitions and computers. Alkyd tower...$27.51 - $46.96
- Karlyn STI® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. The ignition coil is one of the most important part in the ignition system. Ignition Coil aimed to provide the needed high voltage and ignition energy for generating the high voltage sparks at...$2.29 - $110.53
- Karlyn STI® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the...$9.15 - $498.21
- Haltech® USB Connection Cable (HT070001)Universal USB Connection Cable (HT070001) by Haltech®.$22.42
- Haltech® 9-pin Serial Cable (HT070000)Universal 9-pin Serial Cable (HT070000) by Haltech®. Size: 2 m.$22.42
- Haltech® Black Flying Lead Harness (HT049902)Universal Black Flying Lead Harness (HT049902) by Haltech®. Size: 2.5m/8ft. Black 600mm CAN Cable. The Haltech I/O Expander 12 allows the user the ability to increase the functionality of their Haltech ECU by using the Haltech CAN...$131.00
- Haltech® Black Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT039001)Universal Black Replacement Plugs & Pins (HT039001) by Haltech®. Parametr: Rubber. Plugs and pins for various Haltech ECUs and/or sensors.$14.16
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Suzuki Performance Ignition Systems Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler