Up and down the lineup, Subaru models express a neat mixture of style, technology, and efficiency. And while the factory package is attractive enough to get by at first, it is usually inevitable until Subaru drivers begin to decorate the interior. Subaru Wood Grain is always the first option they look to which is why we’re here! CARiD.com is home to a dazzling array of Subaru Wood Grain Dash Kits designed to spruce up the inside of your vehicle with a nice edge of sophistication. Choose the trim that matches your tastes starting with OEM Factory Woods, Real Wood Veneers, Real Carbon Fiber, Synthetic Woods, Aluminum, and even Chrome. It’s a buffet line of finishes that we bring to the table because we work with the best names in the business such as Sherwood™ and B&I to get it done. Your new Subaru Wood Dash can be set up to match the factory wood grain or instead go super-modern and throw a whole new attitude to the interior! No finish is off-limits. With CARiD.com, it’s ok to use your imagination!
It doesn’t matter what type of look you’re gunning for, CARiD.com’s here for you. Pick from precious veneers and burls to carbon fiber and modern materials. Each Subaru Wood Dash Kit is superior quality developed to withstand the test of time. You new dash even comes with a Lifetime Warranty to ensure you have the confidence you need. Installation is safe, simple, and fast. All Subaru Dash Kits are backed with specialized 3M adhesive – just “peel & stick” for a precise fit in no time! We just want it to be easy for you. And it’s important to have a well-dressed cabin to look forward to. We’ll be there with you every step of the way for your interior enhancement. Your superbly styled Subaru Wood Dash Kit is now just a click away…Find you Model above to get started!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$9.00 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$9.00 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$9.00 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$9.00 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$10.08 - $641.70
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$5.64 - $121.28
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Subaru Custom Dash Kits Reviews
2016 Subaru Forester