Scion tC Air Intakes
A compact 3-door hatchback with sport coupé styling, the tC is a real gem in its class. This neat-looking car goes along with the Scion's monospec retail philosophy, which basically is about jumping behind the car's wheel and driving it right away. All the features you can think of have already been installed – the tC boasts the impressive equipment list few of the competitors can offer. Dealer-installed options, however, provide ample room for customization. Aimed at the younger demographic, this Scion follows through with the cool-but-practical appeal, providing lots of comfort and legroom in a well-built, stylish package. Boasting respectable performance and engaging handling, the tC is a great compact car that will stand out in a crowd and haul a bunch of friends with gear for a weekend trip – what else could you ask of a compact hatchback?
With CARiD you can make your tC even more fun to drive. High-quality Scion tC air filters, short ram air intakes, cold air intakes – we've got all of these, crafted by top names in this business from high-grade materials specifically for your car model. Infuse your engine with more power and ensure ultimate dust protection with the CARiD's selection of premium aftermarket air intakes.
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $288.99$288.99
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $58.95$58.95
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $289.99$289.99
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $41.88$41.88
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $46.99$46.99
- AEM® - Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemStarting at: $358.99$358.99
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- AIRAID® - Air Filter Tune-Up KitStarting at: $5.90$5.90
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $296.99$296.99
| Posted by Samuel | (Boisbriand, QC)
I just bought this and installed it in about 1h and I am so glad i decided to buy this.
Base • Spec