Saab Performance Ignition Systems
- 9-2 Performance Ignition Systems
- 9-3 Performance Ignition Systems
- 9-4X Performance Ignition Systems
- 9-5 Performance Ignition Systems
- 9-7X Performance Ignition Systems
- 95 Performance Ignition Systems
- 96 Performance Ignition Systems
- 99 Performance Ignition Systems
- 900 Performance Ignition Systems
- 9000 Performance Ignition Systems
- Sonett Performance Ignition Systems
When it comes to the ignition system, it ensures proper operation of an internal combustion engine. It provides a well-timed spark in each cylinder for easy engine starting and optimum fuel mileage. If you want to get maximum horsepower from your Saab, opt for the performance ignition system. It provides powerful sparks for complete combustion, thus increasing the horsepower of your engine. In our store you can find only the finest performance parts for your Saab, and ignition parts are no exception.
Browse the virtual shelves of our store to find high-performance spark plugs, ignition controllers, ignition wire sets, and other premium products from such reputable manufacturers as Accel, Taylor Cable, MSD, and others. Our products are offered at very affordable prices so they can become an inexpensive way to upgrade the ignition system on any engine and provide your Saab with more horsepower. Choose appropriate spark plugs and other components exactly for your Saab from our vast catalog and make an order within a few minutes. You can order the products sitting on your couch and save time for other important activities.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...
$7.44from $5.95 - $9.99# 2752
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...
$18.69from $14.95 - $179.40# 4894
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...
$5.19from $4.15 - $28.41# 5797
- Blue Streak® High Performance Race WireHigh Performance Race Wire by Blue Streak®. Designed with superior heat protection, the wire set provides 100% performance under all temperature extremes. Blue Streak's patented conductor offers a low-resistance wire for a hotter...
$84.83from $67.86 - $125.17# 5489
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and silicone...
$29.44from $23.55 - $125.63# 1486
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...
$5.23from $4.18 - $32.07# 5794
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...
$11.10from $8.88 - $9.42# 5795
- Blue Streak® Premium™ Street Performance WirePremium™ Street Performance Wire by Blue Streak®. Made with the same premium materials and the same high standards used for manufacturing wires for winning NASCAR teams, the Premium Street Performance Wire Set is guaranteed to...
$33.14from $26.51 - $64.71# 5490
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...
$3.13from $2.50 - $14.81# 5796
- Taylor Cable® ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.
$35.61from $28.49 - $174.91# 1487
- Accel® Super Stock High Vibrational CoilSuper Stock High Vibrational Coil by Accel®. Accel's Super Stock coils are high-performance replacements for OE canister style coils. Improves starting, idle, throttle response and top RPM power. Works with OE ignitions and...
- Karlyn STI® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Karlyn STI®. Coil Pack replaces the distributor. It features electronically controlled pack of ignition coils controled by the car's computer and as distributor it is used to create the spark for all engine...
$29.73from $23.78 - $153.61# 3404
- MSD® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by MSD®. MSD is excited to introduce several new coils to the Street Fire line. These coils mount directly in place of factory style versions and accept the OEM connectors as well. Performance output is improved...
$37.44from $29.95 - $668.88# 3374
- Karlyn STI® Distributor RotorDistributor Rotor by Karlyn STI®. The Distributor Rotor is a main component of the ignition system. It sends very high voltage to the spark plugs. As the ignition rotor turns in the distributor, it distributes the spark by sending...
$4.11from $3.29 - $37.61# 3432
- Karlyn STI® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Karlyn STI®. The Distributor Cap is a part of the ignition system which has to cooperate with the rest of the engine in order to ignite the fuel at the proper time.
$6.60from $5.28 - $78.87# 3431
- # 12891332
- # 7703754
- # 12064709
- Popular Performance Ignition Systems Part Numbers