- (138)Radiator Fans, ClutchesSaab
- (244)Water PumpsSaab
- (80)Expansion & Overflow TanksSaab
- (386)Radiator HosesSaab
- (218)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysSaab
- (17)Oil CoolersSaab
- (18)Engine Oil CoolersSaab
- (1)Power Steering CoolingSaab
- (40)Antifreeze & AdditivesSaab
Saab Automobile AB is a Swedish automaker founded in 1945. The head office of Saab Automobile is located in Trollhättan, Sweden, while the production facilities are also based in Austria and Mexico. From 2000 to 2010, Saab Automobile was a wholly-owned subsidiary of GM, while in 2010 the brand was sold to the Dutch car maker Spyker Car N.V. Currently, the only model produced by Saab is the Saab 9-3 compact executive automobile. The other successfully marketed Saab models were the Saab 900, the Saab 9-7X, the Saab 9-4X, etc. Automobiles manufactured by Saab have always stood out thanks to their stylish up-to-date design perfectly combined with efficient, agile performance.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Saab replacement engine cooling parts created by the leading manufacturers in the business. All thermostats, water pumps, radiators, cooling system switches, radiator clamps, hoses, clutches and many other functional parts come to our store courtesy of such famed brands as Cardone, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Gates, Hayden, Replace, Airtex, Royal Purple, etc. As a result, we offer our clients only functional, durable and precisely fitting products that can easily meet the repair needs of your exact Saab model.
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment RadiatorGM Original Equipment Radiator by ACDelco. The radiator is the heart of a vehicles cooling system. So, when it comes to replacing a worn radiator, you need a product that will match the original factory part in fit, form and...$95.09 - $648.54
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If its damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...$61.10 - $2,610.38
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.$54.65 - $1,318.02
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$58.06 - $441.46
- Delphi® RadiatorRadiator by Delphi. Designed and manufactured to OE specifications, Delphis radiators offer enhanced performance that delivers optimal cooling, even in extreme conditions including aggressive and low-speed driving. Delphi radiators...$86.00 - $415.08
- Valeo® RadiatorRadiator by Valeo. Valeo Service offers OE quality radiators for high cooling efficiency and allows you to save money by keeping your engine cool. Brazed aluminum radiators feature advanced fin designs for optimum heat transfer, a...$60.67 - $302.10
- Mishimoto® Replacement RadiatorReplacement Radiator by Mishimoto. The Mishimoto OEM Replacement Radiators feature perfectly created plastic tanks with aluminum cores. These radiators are a direct OEM replacement and require no alterations. Mishimoto guarantees...$135.00 - $945.00
- K-Metal® RadiatorRadiator by K-Metal. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...$47.60 - $381.04
- CSF® RadiatorRadiator by CSF. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...$69.03 - $732.50
- KOYO® RadiatorRadiator by Koyo. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...$56.81 - $482.31
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman. Save time, money and labor with Dormans Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and rigidity...$30.72 - $901.31
- Four Seasons® Radiator Fan Motor AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by Four Seasons.$44.88 - $623.59
- Valeo® Engine Cooling FanEngine Cooling Fan by Valeo. Valeo Service offers OE quality motor fans with high cooling efficiency and allows you to save money keeping your engine safe.$87.63 - $255.58
- Derale Performance® Thermal Fan ClutchThermal Fan Clutch by Derale Performance. Derale Fan Clutches are designed with quality in mind. All product applications have been designed and tested to meet or exceed original equipment specifications. Derale advanced research...$44.85 - $288.41
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Engine Water PumpGM Original Equipment Engine Water Pump by ACDelco. Coolant flow is crucial for the life of any engine. GM Original Equipment Water Pumps are the best way to make sure you have the proper heat protection for the engine in your car,...$69.16 - $175.21
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.