Established in 1935, Airtex has worked its way to be one of the leading vehicle parts manufacturers thanks to their commitment to quality and innovation. The company serves the OEMs and the automotive aftermarket with a wide range of products designed with the precision and technical know-how. Airtex provides OEM equipment to auto, truck, marine, and other manufacturers, as well as specialty companies and fleet applications.
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Module Assemblyfrom $6.28
- Airtex®Electric Fuel Pumpfrom $7.12
- Airtex®Mechanical Fuel Pumpfrom $20.06
- Airtex®Water Pumpfrom $18.17
- Airtex®Fuel Level Sensorfrom $26.23
- Airtex®Fuel Tank Assemblyfrom $224.18
- Airtex®Filter Canisterfrom $13.88
- Airtex®Fuel Tank Lock Ringfrom $6.28
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Tank Sealfrom $3.00
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Strainerfrom $7.12
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Wiring Harnessfrom $9.32
From their home in Fairfield, Illinois, Airtex brings the best in automotive replacement parts for the fuel delivery, cooling, and electrical systems. Although Airtex manufactures car parts for various vehicle systems, it is best known for top-grade fuel delivery components, fuel pumps in particular. One of every three pumps sold in the aftermarket is an Airtex pump. Moreover, it is the only U.S. manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps.
Airtex products are more than just automotive replacement parts. The professionals at Airtex focus on improving upon OE design to enhance performance and durability of aftermarket replacements. Airtex experts explore vehicle specific issues in OEM design parts, find solutions to these problems, and create improved replacement components. They continually optimize their processes and take preventive and corrective measures to eliminate defects and ensure only high quality parts reach their customers.
Airtex has three manufacturing plants, design and engineering centers as well as research, development, and test facilities that meet or comply with the standards for Environmental Management System and Quality Management System. The company is ISO TS16949 certified in the design and manufacture of automotive fuel delivery systems. Airtex incorporates the latest technological innovations to develop exceptional quality products that besides are 100% tested before they leave the manufacturing facility.
| Posted by Ronald | (Sherwood, OR)
If you are looking for a water pump that is better then the factory pump and a lower price, Then buy this. It works great with the new 180 degree thermostat.A must buy.
- Popular Airtex Part Numbers
- Airtex® E8012S - Electric Fuel Pump
- Airtex® LR3005 - Fuel Tank Lock Ring
- Airtex® LR3004 - Fuel Tank Lock Ring
- Airtex® E3641S - Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly
- Airtex® E8518M - Fuel Pump Module Assembly
- Airtex® 40710 - Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Airtex® AW912 - Water Pump
- Airtex® AWK1323 - Water Pump with Timing Belt Kit
- Airtex® AW4129 - Water Pump
- Airtex® AW9399 - Water Pump