Saab Air Filters
Originally an aircraft manufacturer, Saab built its 1st production car in 1949. The company is known for safety innovations like side-impact door beams and active head restraints. They were also one of the 1st companies to use turbochargers. Whatever model Saab you drive, you can improve it by removing the restrictive original equipment (OE) paper air filter and replacing it with a cotton gauze or synthetic air filter from K&N, AEM, aFe or Airaid. These filters are direct replacements and install in your factory air box. They provide the valuable engine in your Saab with the air filtration it needs while increasing airflow for increased power and improved performance. And for even more performance, you can remove your Saab’s factory air box and install a round or conical air filter from AEM, aFe, Airaid, Injen, K&N, Volant and Weapon-R. These filters have much greater filter area for even greater airflow and performance.
Besides superior engine protection and increased airflow, you’ll also save money with a premium performance air filter from CARiD. Your original paper filter will get even more restrictive as it gets dirty, and it must be disposed of and replaced on a regular basis. But instead of repeatedly buying expensive filters from the dealer, you can buy a premium performance air filter from CARiD and use it for as long as you own your Saab. All of our filters can be washed and reused again and again, so whichever one you buy it will be the last one you’ll ever need for your truck. And our filters offer consistent flow between cleanings, so you won’t have a performance drop off as the filter gets dirty, like you would with a paper air filter. Save money and gain horsepower and performance with a premium performance air filter from CARiD.
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 2 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $43.24$43.24
- Spectre Performance® - Oil Filler Funnel Cap Fits Stant Cap PNStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $64.95$64.95
- AIRAID® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $59.90$59.90
- Spectre Performance® - HPR™ OE Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $19.99$19.99
- aFe® - Pro GUARD 7 Air FilterStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- GREEN FILTER® - Factory Replacement Air FilterStarting at: $59.65$59.65
- GREEN FILTER® - Cylinder Air FilterStarting at: $28.46$28.46
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
"I purchased this filter for my Saab 2003 9-3. Easy to replace and the car seems to drive more smoothly."
"Easy to install works great."