Since their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition...
Renault Performance Ignition Systems
- Alliance Performance Ignition Systems
- Encore Performance Ignition Systems
- Fuego Performance Ignition Systems
About Renault Performance Ignition Systems
Featured Featured Products
- # 10349558
- # 23996077
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plugfrom $14.95 - $59.80# 21717094
- Taylor Cable® 8mm High Energy Ignition Wire Setfrom $35.23 - $38.61# 9786696
- Accel® Coil Cover$31.31# 12710239
- # 13583100
- # 12129944
- # 10349554
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Spark Plug Wire Repair Kitfrom $15.98 - $19.54# 9786603
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlAuto Parts: Dealer vs. Aftermarket
The question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine"...
Timothy ZahlPerforming a Basic Engine Tune Up
This article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction...
Popular Popular Products