- (174)Full KitsPorsche
- (222)Bumpers & ValancesPorsche
- (116)Custom HoodsPorsche
- (112)Bumper LipsPorsche
- (13)Rear DiffusersPorsche
- (36)Custom FendersPorsche
- (6)Fender FlaresPorsche
- (152)Side SkirtsPorsche
- (13)Trunk LidsPorsche
- (2)Body Side MoldingsPorsche
- (2)Eye LidsPorsche
- (12)Vertical DoorsPorsche
- (3,277)Custom WheelsPorsche
- (77)Light CoversPorsche
Porsche. Excellence is expected is their company motto. And we have excellent Porsche Body Kits to transform your Porsche, whether it’s to update an older car to a new look, add a wing or some tasteful carbon Fiber, or how about a full-out GT-3 Cup race car body kit. Manufactured to Porsche’s own standards by some of the best aftermarket suppliers we could find: Speedart PS9, JKS, Carbon Creations, Extreme Dimensions and more. Porsche body panels come from the dealer in exotic, high-quality materials like flexible urethane, carbon fiber and fiberglass, and so do ours.
Porsche builds an uncompromisingly high-performance vehicle. So should you. Don’t take modifying your valuable Porsche lightly, because we don’t. We’ll supply you with the best-quality aftermarket bumpers, wings, ground-effect kits and hoods you can find anywhere—because we’re CARiD
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk®. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...Adds an aggressive low stance to your vehicleImproves aerodynamics of your vehicle$380.00 - $36,900.00
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$63.90 - $9,703.80
- VIS Racing® Conversion KitConversion Kit by VIS Racing®. If you’re looking to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle, this kit is just the ticket! All parts are made strong and durable for many years of hassle-free use. Designed to custom fit to your...Enhances your vehicle’s exterior styleStrong yet lightweight construction$1,377.30 - $9,004.50
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing® Bumper InsertBumper Insert by VIS Racing®. The part is made highly durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Conforming to the curves of your car, the part blends in perfectly with its exterior design.Easy installationSuperior product quality$187.92 - $659.29
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Borla® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Borla®. Improve the airflow under your car for increased downforce while giving it great race track looks with this Rear Diffuser. It’s the perfect complement to your Borla exhaust system. The Rear Diffuser is...Reduces turbulence and drag at the mufflers and underbodyImproves airflow for increased downforce$315.99 - $696.99
- Extreme Dimensions® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Extreme Dimensions®. Modify and enhance the looks of your vehicle, improving its performance at the same time! These side skirts will bring back the excitement to your car and make it truly unique. The head-turning...$199.00 - $719.00
- VIS Racing® FendersFenders by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$234.90 - $2,558.06
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...1-piece spoiler spans the full length between front and rear wheel openingsEffectively reduces ground clearance$63.90 - $1,799.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Porsche Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2003 Porsche Boxster