- Full KitsPorsche Cayenne
- (19)Bumpers & ValancesPorsche Cayenne
- (81)Custom HoodsPorsche Cayenne
- Bumper LipsPorsche Cayenne
- Rear DiffusersPorsche Cayenne
- Custom FendersPorsche Cayenne
- (1)Fender FlaresPorsche Cayenne
- (17)Side SkirtsPorsche Cayenne
- (10)Trunk LidsPorsche Cayenne
- Custom DoorsPorsche Cayenne
- Body Side MoldingsPorsche Cayenne
- (2)ScoopsPorsche Cayenne
- Eye LidsPorsche Cayenne
- (14)SpoilersPorsche Cayenne
- (204)HeadlightsPorsche Cayenne
- (2,880)Custom WheelsPorsche Cayenne
- (12)Light CoversPorsche Cayenne
The Cayenne can get you almost anywhere you can think of but it still has the performance, comfort and features that make it worthy of wearing the Porsche badge. A vehicle like this deserves to be respected and part of that respect means making sure that it looks as good as it possibly can whenever you’re out driving it so visual upgrades are a great option. We have a wide range of them so that you can find just the right look to suit your Cayenne and they’re the easiest way to give it your personal touch.
The exterior of your vehicle is begging to be changed and Porsche Cayenne body kits are the solution that you’re looking for. We have a range of parts so you can adjust the look just a little to finish it off or you can go all out and customize the entire vehicle so that it looks completely different from the way it did when it was first built. We have the right brands to give you the great quality that you deserve and once you have the right look for your vehicle you’ll wonder how you ever drove it while it was standard!
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- VIS Racing® FendersFenders by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$234.90 - $2,558.06
- Aero Function® Fiberglass FendersFiberglass Fenders by Aero Function®. 2 Pieces. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fenders. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and...All parts come ready to paint in gray primer coatAdvanced design and construction offers superior impact absorption without warping or cracking$647.10 - $935.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...Stylish and aerodynamicHigh Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass$71.10 - $1,465.25
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function®. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...Includes fender flares and related pieces for all 4 wheel areasAll parts come ready to paint in gray primer coat$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- VIS Racing® Door PanelsDoor Panels by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. These exclusive add-ons will bring a touch of race-inspired style to your vehicle in nothing flat. The panels are designed to be rather lightweight yet incredibly strong and long-lasting.Refurbish your vehicle’s styleOffer extra protection$139.37 - $2,399.90
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Porsche Cayenne Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2004 Porsche Cayenne