- Full KitsPorsche Panamera
- (9)Bumpers & ValancesPorsche Panamera
- (85)Custom HoodsPorsche Panamera
- (8)Bumper LipsPorsche Panamera
- Rear DiffusersPorsche Panamera
- CanardsPorsche Panamera
- Custom FendersPorsche Panamera
- (4)Fender FlaresPorsche Panamera
- (19)Side SkirtsPorsche Panamera
- (3)ScoopsPorsche Panamera
- Eye LidsPorsche Panamera
- (25)SpoilersPorsche Panamera
- (74)HeadlightsPorsche Panamera
- (2,123)Custom WheelsPorsche Panamera
- (5)Light CoversPorsche Panamera
The Panamera was designed to give you a thrilling ride every time you step into it and its performance and handling make sure that it achieves that goal. Because it’s so fun to drive you spend a lot of time in it so you want to make sure that it looks great and makes the right statement to everyone. That’s a difficult task when it’s on the road so often so we have a wide range of visual upgrades that can give your Panamera the right look!
Since everybody sees the exterior of your vehicle first it’s important to make sure that it looks exactly right which is why Porsche Panamera body kits are perfect. We have basic additions that can subtly change your vehicle so that you improve it without changing it too much and we have more stunning kits that can make it look completely different from any other vehicle. We have the right brands to give you the quality that your vehicle deserves so that you know you’re getting value for your money and our low prices mean that you will get great value for every dollar you spend!
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function®. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...Includes fender flares and related pieces for all 4 wheel areasAll parts come ready to paint in gray primer coat$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...1-piece spoiler spans the full length between front and rear wheel openingsEffectively reduces ground clearance$63.90 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car Cover$248.00 - $261.00
Porsche Panamera Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro