Plymouth Performance Suspension Parts
- Acclaim Performance Suspension Parts
- Barracuda Performance Suspension Parts
- Breeze Performance Suspension Parts
- Colt Performance Suspension Parts
- Duster Performance Suspension Parts
- Grand Voyager Performance Suspension Parts
- Horizon Performance Suspension Parts
- Laser Performance Suspension Parts
- Neon Performance Suspension Parts
- Prowler Performance Suspension Parts
Improving the suspension on any car in the popular Plymouth range is easy, fast and affordable when you choose and order your suspension products at CARiD. We have everything you need to get the absolute best from your Plymouth by improving the ride quality and performance with great gear like lowering kits, leveling kits, sway bars, struts, shock absorbers, air compressor kits and much more, at low prices exclusive to CARiD. We have amazing gear by big names in the suspension industry such as Hellwig, Prothane, Energy Suspension, Daystar, Air Lift, Hotchkis, ReadyLIFT and Lakewood Transmission, all available for fast delivery to your door.
Whatever the Plymouth you drive and whatever its age, including the Plymouth Acclaim, the Breeze, the Duster, the Grand Voyager, the Sundance and other terrific models, we carry a whole range of well priced and desirable suspension products for you to choose from, all designed for your model and year. You can order these great suspension products here on our site, or by calling our helpful team on our toll free hotline, so place your order for your new Plymouth suspension system now to start getting all the great benefits of shopping with us!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 356 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsStarting at: $212.43$212.43
- Energy Suspension® - Front Strut Rod BushingsStarting at: $19.04$19.04
- KYB® - Front Strut BellowsStarting at: $18.63$18.63
- Genuine® - Control ArmStarting at: $158.40$158.40
- First Equipment Quality® - Strut MountStarting at: $45.96$45.96
- Monroe® - Strut-Mate™ Strut Boot KitStarting at: $18.61$18.61
- Eibach® - Sportline Lowering KitStarting at: $299.51$299.51
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $104.65$104.65
- Sachs® - Strut Mounting KitStarting at: $57.21$57.21
- Crown® - Ball JointStarting at: $56.15$56.15
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."