- (1)Lowering KitsPlymouth Laser
- (2)Lift KitsPlymouth Laser
- Handling KitsPlymouth Laser
- (28)Shocks & StrutsPlymouth Laser
- (3)Coil SpringsPlymouth Laser
- (20)Sway BarsPlymouth Laser
- (25)Control ArmsPlymouth Laser
- (3)Alignment KitsPlymouth Laser
- (6)Leaf SpringsPlymouth Laser
- (12)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsPlymouth Laser
- (1)Ball JointsPlymouth Laser
- (8)Suspension LubricantsPlymouth Laser
If you are hoping to upgrade the suspension on your Plymouth Laser, CARiD is the place to come for top quality branded shock absorbers and other suspension modifications at low prices. The ride quality and the driving experience of your Plymouth can be greatly improved and tweaked to exactly where you want it to be if you invest in the right Plymouth Laser suspension system, and here at CARiD we supply the kits you need to truly enjoy the drive you want from your Laser. With leading names like ReadyLIFT, Hotchkis, Hellwig, Prothane, Energy Suspension and Rancho, you know you are getting the precision and quality engineering you and your Plymouth need when you choose your new gear here at CARiD.
With great Plymouth Laser lowering kits, stabilizer bars, sway bar assemblies and much more, we have everything you need to get the suspension and ride you want on your Plymouth Laser, and at some of the most competitive prices around. You can place your order here on our secure CARiD website, or phone us toll free to request delivery of your great new Plymouth suspension system. Check out the amazing range we have available for the Laser and get yours sent off without delay!
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$16.12 - $79.76
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsSport Shocks and Stuts by Koni. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock...$116.53 - $373.10
- KYB® AGX Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsAGX Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB are a great choice. These twin-tube hydraulic gas shocks with an...$63.91 - $171.27
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior.$13.25 - $102.00
- Gabriel® HiJackers Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel. Gabriel HiJackers are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or hauling...$52.25 - $73.16
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$127.49 - $433.48
- H&R® Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R.$72.87 - $619.99
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Camber BoltsPro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts by Eibach.$27.74 - $141.26
- Energy Suspension® Body MountsBody Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane Body Mount Bushing kit. Durable...$11.54 - $228.59
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsControl Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and lower control arms,...$6.14 - $156.74
- Energy Suspension® Stabilizer Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear factory sway bar attaches...$7.26 - $82.75
- Energy Suspension® Strut and Tracking Arms BushingsStrut Rod Bushings by Energy Suspension. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front and rear strut towers, front and rear track arms, strut arms, and...$8.45 - $60.30
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$43.44 - $51.34
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Stainless Steel Aluminized Oval Muffler$98.78 - $115.87