When you want to make changes that will have a really tangible impact on how your Plymouth feels to drive, suspension upgrades can be the most effective way to make a big difference. Whether you want to give your Acclaim a smoother ride or improve its performance, or adjust it to better suit the journeys you make, you can do it all with the great Plymouth Acclaim suspension systems available here at CARiD. Like all of our amazing Plymouth products and accessories, our Acclaim suspension gear has all been chosen by our specialists to represent the very best and most effective products from leading names. This means you'll find terrific Plymouth Acclaim suspension kits from brands like Daystar, Energy Suspension, Rancho, ReadyLIFT, Hellwig and Eibach among other brilliant brands.
Check out this fantastic selection for your Plymouth to find the best shock absorber assembly kits, sway bars, lowering kits and struts available on the web or anywhere else. Place your order for your new Plymouth Acclaim suspension kits and shock absorbers here with our secure online check out, or via our toll free phone line to get your fantastic new products and give you Plymouth its new ride quality without delay!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 167 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $120.64$120.64
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- Air Lift® - SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemStarting at: $391.50$391.50
- Energy Suspension® - Front Tie Rod Dust BootsStarting at: $3.15$3.15
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsStarting at: $97.95$97.95
- Energy Suspension® - Front Sway Bar BushingsStarting at: $20.91$20.91
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemStarting at: $490.00$490.00
- Energy Suspension® - Front Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $45.38$45.38
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemStarting at: $350.00$350.00
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."