- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $151.29
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Window DeflectorsVentgard Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help eliminate...$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard Sport Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...$49.43 - $75.33
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, greatly reducing the amount of wind noise and turbulence inside the vehicle.$52.77 - $117.83
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- AVS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by AVS. Give the front of your car or truck a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, theyll also protect your valuable...$19.86 - $93.42
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect todays expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- GTS® Blackouts Tail Light CoversBlackouts Tail Light Covers by GTS. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go. These covers are...$47.45 - $129.67
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70238)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70238) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71238)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71238) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72238)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72238) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (194317)In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection...$60.70
Your Neon is the kind of vehicle you barely notice when you’re driving since it does everything without any fuss. But when you stop and think about the features your vehicle does and doesn’t have, you’re left wondering whether the vehicle is as fun as you thought it was. However, rather than spend your time trying to decide whether to replace the vehicle we have the solution: aftermarket accessories. They’re a great way to add the features you need for a perfect vehicle and our range of Plymouth Neon wind deflectors proves their high value!
With a set of wind deflectors installed on your vehicle you no longer need to worry about the rain and wind, because they divert both of them away from your open window to allow you to enjoy the fresh air as you cruise. We understand the need for quality which is why we have brands like AVS, Wade and others, who have all been in the industry for a long time and are able to deliver top quality products. When you see the prices we offer you will even see that you can get these benefits without spending a fortune!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.