Did you know that a brand new exhaust system can boost the performance of your Plymouth Neon engine? How it works is by increasing exhaust gas flow, so that unwanted gases do not stay locked up within the engine longer than they should. This it does by creating a low pressure area outside the engine cylinders, so that the exhaust gases are sucked out of the high pressure zone within the engine cylinders, leaving room for oxygen and fuel to flow in. Through the special deflectors used in its composition, a custom exhaust system also blocks atmospheric pressure from flowing into the system and robbing the car of the power generated by the engine. Combined, these two mechanisms make custom Plymouth Neon Exhaust Systems effective in increasing the engine’s power output and boosting the overall performance of the car.
To get the finest quality of Neon exhaust systems, buy yours at CARiD. CARiD deals in superior quality exhaust systems from top American exhaust brands. They have complete Plymouth Neon exhaust systems and single exhaust components from Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, Onki, Weapon-R and other such well-known names in the industry. You will get an average increase of 7-10% in horsepower and torque, a percentage big enough to make a difference in how your car drives and feels on the road. You will also enjoy boosts in fuel economy, thanks to the increased level of efficiency in the engine brought about by the new exhaust system. Custom Plymouth Neon Exhaust Systems do not require constant replacing like cheap exhaust systems do. No. They are made from superior quality stainless steel and do not lose their shine or high performance nature over time. Expect to use yours for many years, and with the accompanying lifetime warranty, for as long as you own the Plymouth Neon.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- PaceSetter® Monza Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust SystemMonza Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System by PaceSetter®. The exhaust flow of an engine has a direct effect on its performance. MONZA Performance Exhaust Systems utilize the right combination of larger than-stock, 16-gauge,...Each system uses corrosion-resistant aluminized steelFeatures chrome-plated T304 stainless steel MONZA Premium Exhaust Tips$153.97 - $376.42
- Thermal Research and Development® -Stainless Steel Classic Cat-Back Exhaust Systemby Thermal Research and Development® -Stainless Steel Classic Cat-Back Exhaust System. Stainless Steel Classic Cat-Back Exhaust System by Thermal R&D®.$286.54 - $881.43
- PaceSetter® Exhaust Headerby PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$136.20 - $554.40
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.