The Oldsmobile Silhouette proved to be popular with families and individuals in cargo-handling businesses. The reliability legacy of the Oldsmobile brand further propelled the model to immense success following production. They’re still doing well in the used car market and you did well to buy one of these babies. Now, let’s get you prepped for the roads and less worried about how old your car is! The first thing you need to bring the performance of your Silhouette engine up is a custom exhaust system. And really, this is all you need, especially if you do not want to mess around with the engine just yet. The best place to buy your Silhouette exhaust system is CARiD. They have tons of exhaust systems in stock and you will have fun choosing from among dozens of complete exhaust systems and single exhaust components for the Oldsmobile Silhouette. Pick the exhaust built for your year in order to reap maximum benefit from the exhaust system.
Custom Oldsmobile Silhouette exhaust systems are very easy to install. As they all come with an installation manual, you can quickly do the installation by yourself – it’s something you’ll enjoy if you like working on your car. If not, the exhaust system can be quickly fixed at a body shop while you wait. For skilled hands, it’ll take less than an hour to finish. Better sound is a guarantee when you have a custom exhaust system in place. What you’ll get is a deeper, more streamlined sound with a clear pitch and measured notes. Surely, your Silhouette deserves all the goodness a custom exhaust system brings, and so do you! The ego-boost and satisfaction of improved engine performance are like a double dose of “feel-good enzymes.”
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $359.27$359.27
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Rectangle Angle Rolled Edge Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $53.00$53.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Round Double-Wall Round TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides. "
"Sounds amazing! Burnt rolled tip scratches off easy but still sounds great, it's all that matters."